• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimbo Salgado Sketch OPPS

153 posts in this topic

Sorry for the late replies. Once opps is running I usually only come on here when there are updates since most of my clients know I'm on the road nonstop and to message me on fb or my email which is everlast6801@gmail.com. Epecting everything back to me from Jimbo around end of January so everybody will have their books in February since fast track was included in the price. And thanks to Glynn and a couple of my regulars for letting me know I had messages on here.

Not home to check but I believe it was 2. This one and a bust. I'll check when I get home from Cleveland.

I know I got a full figure with background - my jaw almost hit the floor when I saw that one he posted on Insta!

Congratulations! I believe that is yours, it is fantastic!! (thumbs u I got the bust.

Not home to check but I believe it was 2. This one and a bust. I'll check when I get home from Cleveland.

I know I got a full figure with background - my jaw almost hit the floor when I saw that one he posted on Insta!

Congratulations! I believe that is yours, it is fantastic!! (thumbs u I got the bust.

He just posted what I'm assuming is your bust on his Insta. If you haven't seen it yet, you should swing by and take a look! :golfclap:

He just posted what I'm assuming is your bust on his Insta. If you haven't seen it yet, you should swing by and take a look! :golfclap:

:o These are amazing!!! He is such an incredible artist, if these are ours We are definately both going to be very, very happy :cloud9::wishluck: