• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimbo Salgado Sketch OPPS

153 posts in this topic

8E536720-42C1-4F1A-AC41-68FB52062ACC_zpspsnqkdxs.jpg

Mine, not a sketch cover though but a 11x17

Congrats :applause:

Is the Cable that Jimbo was/is working on yours also? It's Amazing!! (thumbs u

8E536720-42C1-4F1A-AC41-68FB52062ACC_zpspsnqkdxs.jpg

Mine, not a sketch cover though but a 11x17

Congrats :applause:

Is the Cable that Jimbo was/is working on yours also? It's Amazing!! (thumbs u

Maybe... They are for his upper deck Marvel Trading cards he is working on at the same time as these.

Batman%20vs%20Man%20Bat_zpsmqlwj9cm.jpg

:cloud9:

WOW!

Beautiful sketch cover, hoping to get mine soon also. Jimbo knocked all of these sketches out of the park!! (thumbs u

I think books were subbed at c2e2.

If so we should have them any day now, they were supposed to be graded fast track...Or were they dropped off to be colored, then sent in bulk when coloring is completed? (shrug)

An update would be nice. :)

if you are having trouble communicating with a facilitator over an extended period of time, consider escalating to appropriate CGC SS oversight, and/or attempting to contact the artist or his agent directly, mentioning you are having issues with a representative of his.

This may or may not help, but it is great documentation should legal action need to be taken at some point and might 'encourage' more professional behavior in the future, or the artist or CGC might have cause to 'reconsider' some of their business relationships as well.

This opp has been extremely frustrating. I jumped in back on 10/22/14 because of statements like:

Yeah I can do that. Considering how fast Jimbo can knock out sketch covers this one will be a lot quicker. I'll start it up as soon as everybody is paid and I've grabbed all the cgc graded blanks

and this update from 10/31/2014:

Time for our first update. I've received almost everyone's books and will hopefully have the rest by next week to ship out to the Philippines. If you were sending me a book please try to get it to me asap so I don't have to hold this batch up. Hoping to have these in Jimbos hands in the next two weeks and back to cgc by the end of the month so everybody can get them by Christmas

The Christmas part got me excited because these were to be a gift...6 months later and I hope they'll arrive before this Christmas.