• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimbo Salgado Sketch OPPS

153 posts in this topic

Time for our first update. I've received almost everyone's books and will hopefully have the rest by next week to ship out to the Philippines. If you were sending me a book please try to get it to me asap so I don't have to hold this batch up. Hoping to have these in Jimbos hands in the next two weeks and back to cgc by the end of the month so everybody can get them by Christmas

After a little persuasion Jimbo has agreed to take 10 more spots fir this sketch opps. First 3 are being held for those on the waiting list until they've either confirmed or relinquished their spots. That still leaves 7 opening though so get them while you can!

Looks like we're starting to run out of steam on this opps. I'll give it until Friday and then I'll take the remaing spots myself. Don't want to hold up everybody too much. So if you're interested in one of the 6 spots left let me know by Friday. Thanks