• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 129 CGC 9.0 WP $795 Shipped SOLD!!!

22 posts in this topic

Just one book.

Putting this on here for a few days and if it doesn't sell I'll just hang onto it.

First :takeit: according to time stamp wins it in the thread or by PM.

Shipping is included in the US.

Im pretty easy to deal with so if you have an questions just shoot me a PM.

Payment by paypal or check/money order.

Time payments available.

Amazing Spider-Man 129 1st Punisher CGC 9.0 ($825)$795 book has been hanging around the $800 mark on GPA the last 90 days. A few sales at $900. Book was pressed by Joey.

SOLD!!! THANK YOU!!!

why 8.5? I don't see folds, dings, or anything breaking colour.

OP says 9.0.

I see a couple of spine creases near top BC and perhaps what looks like a couple of light stains on the BC. TLC looks a little rounded. Hard to tell, on my phone. Just my 2pennies on the grade designation. Nice book nonetheless.

why 8.5? I don't see folds, dings, or anything breaking colour.

OP says 9.0.

I see a couple of spine creases near top BC and perhaps what looks like a couple of light stains on the BC. TLC looks a little rounded. Hard to tell, on my phone. Just my 2pennies on the grade designation. Nice book nonetheless.

The book is graded 9.0. The only thing I can see that brought it down to that grade is maybe the TLC. If this book doesn't sell I'm probably going to resub it. Going to pick it up now so I should be able to look it over to see if there's anything else I missed.

I see what appears to be a stain or foxing on the left edge of the back cover between the motorcycle and the van.

Yep, that caught my eye, too.

After looking the book over I'm convinced this is what caused it to be a 9.0. Looks to be a light stain. If that stain wasn't there it's definitely a 9.2+ book. The TLC didn't even look bad to me in the case. Soo, Im calling this..

THE BEST LOOKING ASM 129 FOR THE MONEY!!! :acclaim:

Here's the pics. Sorry for the quality. Taking them on my phone.

20141022_115222_zpsqdkaab1i.jpg

20141022_120042_zpsiabjuq9e.jpg

Can barely see the stain but it is there. To the left of the van.

20141022_120102_zps1vn8p0m3.jpg