• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 25 Silver age DC covers...

54 posts in this topic

Jeff, great books! I wish I had a Flash 123 to show off too! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tim, thanks! I searched for a while to find the Flash 123...ended up buying it from an elderly couple who advertised it in the classifieds in the late 80s. It's not super high grade, but definitely one of my grails.

Are there any bad DC covers??? Some beautiful stuff being posted here. Here are a couple of my favorites. I've posted these beauties before, but you can never get enough of DC silverage covers IMO. My goal for this year is to pick up one hundred HG silverage DC's. I'm planning on posting my pick-ups at the end of each month. I've already gotten a few. Wish me luck. Anyway...

685640-Hawkman9.jpg

685640-Hawkman9.jpg.4ccf423291a32fa3ac019b6c40fd5590.jpg

Are there any bad DC covers???

There have been some pretty lame covers. This has always been one of my least favorite JLA covers (this is not my copy, I only have a 9.4 frown.gif):

808071019o.jpg

And while I love the Legion of Super-Heroes, I always thought many of their covers were lame.

685850-adventure334.jpg