• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Studios Announces Phase 3 Lineup

539 posts in this topic

hope this works but the guy taking the video sucks

WHer'es the josh wheden preview part at the end????:pullhair:

sorry, about the grammar, I discombobulated... myself watching....

Hmmm... Captain America and Iron Man are out in the snowy woods discussing what would happen if Hulk went ballistic.... hm

All of these marvel announcements make DC's movie slate (with the possible exception of the JLA movies) look downright familiar and/or pedestrian.

-J.

I don't know. Between the two companies, I think they did well for themselves so far.

• May 1, 2015 – The Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • July 17, 2015 – Ant-Man
  • March 25, 2016 – Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
  • May 6, 2016 – Captain America: Civil War
  • August 5, 2016 – Suicide Squad (directed by David Ayers)
  • November 4, 2016 – Doctor Strange
  • May 5, 2017 – Guardians of the Galaxy 2
  • June 23, 2017 – Wonder Woman
  • July 28, 2017 - THOR: Ragnarok!
  • November 3, 2017 - Black Panther
  • November 17, 2017 - Justice League, Part One (directed by Zack Snyder)
  • March 23, 2018 – The Flash (starring Ezra Miller)
  • May 4, 2018 - Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1
  • July 6, 2018 - Captain Marvel (Marvel)
  • July 27, 2018 – Aquaman
  • November 2, 2018 - The Inhumans (Marvel)
  • April 5th, 2019 – Shazam (starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson)
  • May 3, 2019 - Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2
  • June 14th, 2019 – Justice League, Part Two (directed by Zack Snyder)
  • April 3rd, 2020 – Cyborg (starring Ray Fisher)
  • June 19th, 2020 – Green Lantern reboot

Now it is how they deliver these movies that is going to make the difference.

Thank you for listing all the films like this. (thumbs u You have to admit though that A LOT of the marvel release dates put DC's movies in a position to get destroyed at the box office. I just don't know if DC has the savvy to pull off all of those movies in a competent or compelling way, to make them creatively and financially successful.

Of course I hope I'm proven wrong, since the universal success of all of these movies would be a great for the hobby.

-J.

hope this works but the guy taking the video sucks

WHer'es the josh wheden preview part at the end????:pullhair:

sorry, about the grammar, I discombobulated... myself watching....

Hmmm... Captain America and Iron Man are out in the snowy woods discussing what would happen if Hulk went ballistic.... hm

Then they go in slowly for a kiss, hoping no one sees. Look out, banner!!! He's enraged; oh no, THE HULK! Cap fights to calm him down, but too late... Damage has been done. Captain America 3 - civil war, (Kramer vs. Kramer style) custody fight over the twins.

NAILED IT!!!!

Thank you for listing all the films like this. (thumbs u You have to admit though that A LOT of the marvel release dates put DC's movies in a position to get destroyed at the box office. I just don't know if DC has the savvy to pull off all of those movies in a competent or compelling way, to make them creatively and financially successful.

Of course I hope I'm proven wrong, since the universal success of all of these movies would be a great for the hobby.

-J.

Marvel is definitely ahead when it comes to pulling together a very well executed, organized and extremely entertaining universe. DC/Warner approached many of the movies as one-offs with no thought of a larger franchise.

But this Warner CEO is driven to make this come together. All we can do is sit back and watch if it really comes together. Warner jumping out there with a Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad movies shows it is willing to take a risk. Gal Gadot is the one that concerns me as Wonder Woman. But I hope I am wrong.

All of these marvel announcements make DC's movie slate (with the possible exception of the JLA movies) look downright familiar and/or pedestrian.

-J.

I don't know. Between the two companies, I think they did well for themselves so far.

• May 1, 2015 – The Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • July 17, 2015 – Ant-Man
  • March 25, 2016 – Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
  • May 6, 2016 – Captain America: Civil War
  • August 5, 2016 – Suicide Squad (directed by David Ayers)
  • November 4, 2016 – Doctor Strange
  • May 5, 2017 – Guardians of the Galaxy 2
  • June 23, 2017 – Wonder Woman
  • July 28, 2017 - THOR: Ragnarok!
  • November 3, 2017 - Black Panther
  • November 17, 2017 - Justice League, Part One (directed by Zack Snyder)
  • March 23, 2018 – The Flash (starring Ezra Miller)
  • May 4, 2018 - Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1
  • July 6, 2018 - Captain Marvel (Marvel)
  • July 27, 2018 – Aquaman
  • November 2, 2018 - The Inhumans (Marvel)
  • April 5th, 2019 – Shazam (starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson)
  • May 3, 2019 - Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2
  • June 14th, 2019 – Justice League, Part Two (directed by Zack Snyder)
  • April 3rd, 2020 – Cyborg (starring Ray Fisher)
  • June 19th, 2020 – Green Lantern reboot

Now it is how they deliver these movies that is going to make the difference.

comic%2Bmovies.png

-J.

Marvel is definitely ahead when it comes to pulling together a very well executed, organized and extremely entertaining universe. DC/Warner approached many of the movies as one-offs with no thought of a larger franchise.

But this Warner CEO is driven to make this come together. All we can do is sit back and watch if it really comes together. Warner jumping out there with a Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad movies shows it is willing to take a risk. Gal Gadot is the one that concerns me as Wonder Woman. But I hope I am wrong.

DC has good TV shows and animated series.

I bet Feige was upset they couldn't get the Cumberbatch deal finalized before the conference today.

Nice sig line there, Illustrious. (thumbs u

-J.

Thanks, I just need Adam Warlock to be confirmed for a movie for my "Marvel Movie Keys" sig line theme to be complete. :grin:

In the last two hours, I've sold 12 issues of Civil War, 23 issues of Infinity War and 8 issues of Thor between #80 and #85.

No speculating going on here. :facepalm:

Fun times. :popcorn:

Help me out here, lol, how many FIRST appearances of Ragnarok are there. Logic says one.

Wikipedia says he "first appeared in Civil War #3 (July 2006)" and began appearing as a regular character in the Dark Avengers series, beginning with Dark Avengers #175."

All of the news stories I saw also said Civil War #3, but of course they were probably hitting Wikipedia. Now I see Thor #80 as his first appearance...

AHHHHHH