• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Family 1 - First Black Adam

27 posts in this topic

Not much recent GPA activity for MF1. As late as Dec 2013 an 8.5 copy sold for $1,525. In 2015, there's a 1.5 copy that sold for $810 :o . I realize this book is movie hot, but that's an incredible jump. The CLink 6.5 for $6k sure fits the new price range.

Is Mary Marvel rumored to be in the movie as well? Seems like Captain Marvel Adventures #18 is on a similar trajectory (though wouldn't 1st app Mary Marvel be more of a "Key" than Black Adam?)

no thanks, i'll stick to the raboy covers.

First you say you wouldn't pay even one cent extra for the first appearance of Black Adam. Now you say you collect comics because of the covers. It's cool if you favor cover-art over first appearances. I don't understand that at all though. I favor first appearances over anything else, and it's not even close. To each his own though; there's plenty of comics for all of us.

First you say you wouldn't pay even one cent extra for the first appearance of Black Adam. Now you say you collect comics because of the covers. It's cool if you favor cover-art over first appearances. I don't understand that at all though. I favor first appearances over anything else, and it's not even close. To each his own though; there's plenty of comics for all of us.

cover art second behind back-cover ads for me; that foot fungus one is easily my fave.

cover art second behind back-cover ads for me; that foot fungus one is easily my fave.

Oh you mean Captain America Comics #19 ?? Does CGC note the classic back-cover ad for foot itch?

cac19t.jpg