• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG! I just found heaven in Los Angeles - a warehouse filled with back issues

37 posts in this topic

What an awesome place. I live on the wrong coast!

Peace,

Chip

I live in the wrong country!

Don;t seem to have too many of these places over here, a lot of my local LCS only do new releases / modern back issues, dont tend to see many key issues floating around...

What an awesome place. I live on the wrong coast!

Peace,

Chip

I live in the wrong country!

Don;t seem to have too many of these places over here, a lot of my local LCS only do new releases / modern back issues, dont tend to see many key issues floating around...

You've got the ultimate comic seller over there,Flaming Telepath.Wish I was closer to him,so I could check out his stash.

Haha, I'm friends with him on InstaGram. He buys books too. I see him post pics of his weekend sales... Wish I was closer...

I was there while he negotiated a deal with someone selling. He is a tough negotiator. These guys came to the store with a pickup filled with long boxes. He offered $40 for each box. The guys rejected the offer and he just walked away. Then the guys came back and said "ok, you can pick and choose anything you want and we will still sell you a box of comics for $40". In the end, he was able to select the best issues and pay a fraction for each of them!