• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What an Incredible Time to Be a Comic Fan!

11 posts in this topic

Slow night on the boards…

I had a lazy afternoon today recovering from my date (comic nerds don't get dates). I decided to tell my daughter to pop in X-Men: Days of Future Past and we watched that this afternoon.

I took a brief break for the Flyers game…

My wife decided to go to bed early. I decided to pop in Captain America: Winter Soldier. I'm watching it now and I really like this flick. I still laugh at the jokes and the chemistry between the actors is truly a thing of beauty.

It is pretty sweet that I have tons and tons of options for comic movies these days :applause:

I had a lazy afternoon today recovering from my date (comic nerds don't get dates). I decided to tell my daughter to pop in X-Men: Days of Future Past and we watched that this afternoon.

My wife decided to go to bed early. I decided to pop in Captain America: Winter Soldier. I'm watching it now and I really like this flick. I still laugh at the jokes and the chemistry between the actors is truly a thing of beauty.

It is pretty sweet that I have tons and tons of options for comic movies these days :applause:

See 'DREDD' yet.

I have said that a few times. Technology has allowed movies to show the super heroes as they need to be.could not make a movie like The Avengers or Guardians 15+ years ago.advancment in special effects etc has allowed for comic books to actually look real in movies. Just a great time to be a comic book or super hero fan.

When i was younger i was engaged to a girl who hated ny comic book and star wars hobbies and my love of metal music.i used to hide my comic purchases from her (Sent to my office etc) and we never worked out.broke up 15+years ago.well like 3 years she saw me on classmates website and said hello.i asked how she was and she told me about her family kids etc.her husband was a huge comic book and star wars fan.oh yeah and he loved metal.made me laugh a little .lots of the reasons we broke up but glad we did . never would have met my wife who is awesome and never minded my hobbies .

When i was younger i was engaged to a girl who hated ny comic book and star wars hobbies and my love of metal music.i used to hide my comic purchases from her (Sent to my office etc) and we never worked out.broke up 15+years ago.well like 3 years she saw me on classmates website and said hello.i asked how she was and she told me about her family kids etc.her husband was a huge comic book and star wars fan.oh yeah and he loved metal.made me laugh a little .lots of the reasons we broke up but glad we did . never would have met my wife who is awesome and never minded my hobbies .

Nice! lol

See 'DREDD' yet.

Dispite hokey acting I watched it all the way through. Wasn't totally terrible :)

Nice! lol

What a poetic!