• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Put up the FF 2 tonight...

17 posts in this topic

Come check it out

Started at 99 cents and running with no BIN for a week... for those who want a reader to go along with their 9.4 copy or for the completionist who just doesn't have the book yet...

I'll be posting some modern hg eye candy as well in a few hours...

Any questions, you know I'm more than happy to answer. Later guys...

Just wait until I win this one....the words "Problem Buyer" will take on an new dimension devil.gif

893whatthe.gif

I will only ship to Belgium in this fashion. I will separate the FF 2 into individual wraps and proceed to enter each wrap into an individual Global Priority envelope, and I will charge you $11 for each. Then I will put all the Global priority envelope in an M-bag and ship it to Belgium via the slowest and cheapest method possible. I will make sure to address it incorrectly so that you will have to go pick it up at some leather S&M fetish club... acclaim.gif

Just wait until I win this one....the words "Problem Buyer" will take on an new dimension devil.gif

893whatthe.gif

I will only ship to Belgium in this fashion. I will separate the FF 2 into individual wraps and proceed to enter each wrap into an individual Global Priority envelope, and I will charge you $11 for each. Then I will put all the Global priority envelope in an M-bag and ship it to Belgium via the slowest and cheapest method possible. I will make sure to address it incorrectly so that you will have to go pick it up at some leather S&M fetish club... acclaim.gif

as long as you use one of your adress-labels-with-a-picture-of-your-house I'm easy... headbang.gif

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

uh Darth - i know you're one of the "Kings of the Variants" but this is going too far!!!

a variant Back Cover to FF#2???

the one in your auction isn't the correct cover. i have 2 copies of this book including my OO. the back cover has a Daisy BB gun ("Spittin' Image") shown vertically and running the length of the cover. it also has the picture of the cowboy firing from the top of a stagecoach.

either you posted the wrong pic, have a married back cover or have found a rare Variant........... confused.gifgrin.gif

uh Darth - i know you're one of the "Kings of the Variants" but this is going too far!!!

a variant Back Cover to FF#2???

the one in your auction isn't the correct cover. i have 2 copies of this book including my OO. the back cover has a Daisy BB gun ("Spittin' Image") shown vertically and running the length of the cover. it also has the picture of the cowboy firing from the top of a stagecoach.

either you posted the wrong pic, have a married back cover or have found a rare Variant........... confused.gifgrin.gif

Thanks BB for the good eye... I posted this auction at 3AM EST on Friday morningn and scheduled it for 9PM PST start last Saturday. I think it is a wrong cover scan that I linked to. I'll confirm it for everyone when I get home tonight thumbsup2.gif

Thanks BB for the good eye... I posted this auction at 3AM EST on Friday morningn and scheduled it for 9PM PST start last Saturday. I think it is a wrong cover scan that I linked to. I'll confirm it for everyone when I get home tonight thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I pity the fool who's high bidder right now on this Frankenstein book

Wait a minute.... :whatthe

Boy am I really glad for this forum. Thanks again to Burntboy for keeping mehonest. He had suggested it may be a married cover and that's exactly what I'm thinking it is. Now if only the Belgian won't notice... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll be cancelling the auction right away and ,most likely, reposting with the proper notation of married cover frown.gif Still the interior story is complete with nothing cut out. I'll be talking to the person I got it from to see what they want done with the book first. foreheadslap.gif My apologies for wasting time with this auction. I'm just thankful it didn't get out of my hands yet.