• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms. Marvel No. 1 - 48-hour auction ending 11/1 @ 10:00 p.m. ET - CLOSED!

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Figured I would jump aboard the bandwagon and surf two trends here on the boards: selling a book in an auction format, and offering a Marvel Bronze first appearance tied to an upcoming movie!

Available here is a nice upper-midgrade copy of Ms. Marvel No. 1. I'm going to call this a beautifully-centered Fine+ but your mileage may vary. Book has not been pressed but would benefit from it if that's your fancy. What you see is what you otherwise get; I will note that there is a very faint crease along the lower right front cover corner that might not show in the scans, and the white marks above "MARVEL" in the red band at the top of the book are not color-breaking, but rather a result of the distributor's ink that you also see in the equivalent position at the back of the book.

The rules:

U.S. shipping will be via USPS Priority for $6; within Canada and International actual cost. Paypal is preferred but we can work out alternatives if that's your preference. Probies and HOSers can look but can't touch. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, as always. My kudos thread is in my sig if you don't know me; I tend to lurk more than I post.

Minimum bid increment is $1, BIN price is $58. Auction ends at 10:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, Nov. 1.

Thanks for your interest and have fun!

MsMarvel1fc_zps970cd7f0.jpg

MsMarvel1bc_zps79a6b3d4.jpg