• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Expo 2015

167 posts in this topic

So I went to Michaels today. They CAN do it. My poster is currently there. Will be ready in two weeks. If you guys are going to get it framed I would go to a Michaels and do it ASAP! A sale started today, lucky me a total coincidence. But anyways the cheapest option you can chose costs $336.60 since its so awkwardly shaped. However because of this sale it only cost me $135.50. So go now!!!!' And save yourself some major duckets

Ugh hope mine comes quick enough! Thanks for reporting back!

Did anyone submit any East of West #16s for the SS treatment? I've a question if so!

From what I can remember when the books were submitted, either none or very few were submitted. The top 3 submissions were Wytches (1-3), Saga 1 and B.itch Planet 1.

Well you post as well!!!! I will have a blank spot for #16 expo variant im going to have signed at ECCC by Dragotta. Hoping to get a ranger sketch to go with Red. However war being my favorite character I would prefer him. But the ranger would compliment Red perfectly!

This print will definitely be center piece. Limited to 100 makes it the most limited piece of anything I have ever owned.

I can do that for you.. Here's what it looks like now, but I'm gonna have to rearrange it soon.

Spoiler tag just incase:

Prints_zps11df07ac.jpg

Great wall!

So I went to Michaels today. They CAN do it. My poster is currently there. Will be ready in two weeks. If you guys are going to get it framed I would go to a Michaels and do it ASAP! A sale started today, lucky me a total coincidence. But anyways the cheapest option you can chose costs $336.60 since its so awkwardly shaped. However because of this sale it only cost me $135.50. So go now!!!!' And save yourself some major duckets

Ugh hope mine comes quick enough! Thanks for reporting back!

thing is like a surfboard doh!

I went to flatten mine and it wouldn't not fit in anything I had. Even the large movie poster holder. uffff

Just got back from seeing Nick. Here's the deal with the posters:

-- Nick did get some comps and he's given me most of them to me to ship out for boardies.

-- I'm taking care of everyone based on who wrote me first. I've already reached out to those who will be getting a free poster. Sorry to those I couldn't give one to, but know that I'm giving them all away, I'm not even keeping one for myself. One of the posters came from RMA at Image Expo, so you can thank him, too.

-- These posters were VERY costly to print. Nick paid for the posters out of his own pocket. At this point, it is unlikely he will be printing any more. But if he changes his mind, I'll let you all know.

That's it. Those lucky enough to get one...enjoy!

I was finally able to make it to Staples yesterday to get shipping tubes. All posters have been sent. Check your PMs for tracking info. Let me know when they arrive. Enjoy!