• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Expo 2015

167 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

new to this board but was pointed in this direction by some of my contacts who I had spoken to about trying to get one of these posters. If anyone has a lead on one and is not interested please let me know! I tried to get the ONE that was up on ebay so far and someone sniped it while i was completing the buy it now... :(

Great thread! wish I had found this on the day of the show!

Good luck getting one of these posters. It's no joke that he didn't want to give them away. If it wasn't for my Retailer Badge, I wouldn't have one...talk about a reluctant assistant handing out the poster lol The ebay listing was a steal at $28 (thumbs u

ugh i know. was logging in to ebay to complete the BIN and boom, gone. :(

I was the buyer of the $27.99 East of West poster :shy:

Showed up in the mail today - a few dents from being hauled around the expo I'm sure, but not too crazy. I kind of figured it wouldn't be pristine and I wasn't about to wait for a seller reply at that price.

Actual size is 46.5" x 10.25" for those curious. Now to order a frame...

Just got back from seeing Nick. Here's the deal with the posters:

-- Nick did get some comps and he's given me most of them to me to ship out for boardies.

-- I'm taking care of everyone based on who wrote me first. I've already reached out to those who will be getting a free poster. Sorry to those I couldn't give one to, but know that I'm giving them all away, I'm not even keeping one for myself. One of the posters came from RMA at Image Expo, so you can thank him, too.

-- These posters were VERY costly to print. Nick paid for the posters out of his own pocket. At this point, it is unlikely he will be printing any more. But if he changes his mind, I'll let you all know.

That's it. Those lucky enough to get one...enjoy!

Just got back from seeing Nick. Here's the deal with the posters:

-- Nick did get some comps and he's given me most of them to me to ship out for boardies.

-- I'm taking care of everyone based on who wrote me first. I've already reached out to those who will be getting a free poster. Sorry to those I couldn't give one to, but know that I'm giving them all away, I'm not even keeping one for myself. One of the posters came from RMA at Image Expo, so you can thank him, too.

-- These posters were VERY costly to print. Nick paid for the posters out of his own pocket. At this point, it is unlikely he will be printing any more. But if he changes his mind, I'll let you all know.

That's it. Those lucky enough to get one...enjoy!

Very cool of you to do this for boardies :applause:

If anyone knows where I can score one (not for an arm or leg), please let me know because I'd love to have one to display at my booth for shows.

Got my poster today! So sexyyyy. Getting framed this weekend then redoing my East of West wall. I'll post a picture when all is done!

Please do! I have to move some stuff around on my EoW wall to accommodate the new (to me, an old one from SDCC in 13 I didn't get the first time) print and then figure out where I'm gonna put the poster

Well you post as well!!!! I will have a blank spot for #16 expo variant im going to have signed at ECCC by Dragotta. Hoping to get a ranger sketch to go with Red. However war being my favorite character I would prefer him. But the ranger would compliment Red perfectly!

This print will definitely be center piece. Limited to 100 makes it the most limited piece of anything I have ever owned.

Well you post as well!!!! I will have a blank spot for #16 expo variant im going to have signed at ECCC by Dragotta. Hoping to get a ranger sketch to go with Red. However war being my favorite character I would prefer him. But the ranger would compliment Red perfectly!

This print will definitely be center piece. Limited to 100 makes it the most limited piece of anything I have ever owned.

I totally missed the run on the posters was only 100.

Wow.

I can do that for you.. Here's what it looks like now, but I'm gonna have to rearrange it soon.

Spoiler tag just incase:

Prints_zps11df07ac.jpg