• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE BLACK & WHITE CLUB: TWD #1 CLUB

183 posts in this topic

Curious, what's the average price difference of a Black vs a White 9.8?

Also, anyone know the different amount printed?

Anyone have the link to the study,debate and percentages on the Black Vs. White that was done in the modern section from a fellow bordie?

I need help from someone that is a master at the F- upped search feature on the boards.

Walking Dead #1 Black Label vs White Label

There is no doubt that the Black Label is in greater demand and goes for a higher premium.

Thanks Harvey (worship) Think we can add it to the front page for people that want to openly debate the B&W issue to keep this one clean?

Plus its a great resource and it goes hand and hand here.

If people were given the choice of a Black Label or a White Label, there is no way you're going to convince me they would choose the White Label. You can post as many recent sales figures as you'd like. (shrug)

Harvey, you're my boy, but as others have stated, it just comes down to personal preference. As such there is no difference in price. Nor should there be. There are literally thousands of copies of each out there, so there are more than enough to go around to make everybody happy. (thumbs u

-J.

If people were given the choice of a Black Label or a White Label, there is no way you're going to convince me they would choose the White Label. You can post as many recent sales figures as you'd like. (shrug)

That's what I'm thinking.......I'm drawn to the black label for some reason.I just like it better.If both were in front of me and had the same grade, I would pick the black. No science there for me.......wait a minute I own both :facepalm:

Never mind..........