• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

There was a delay in getting the last part of my gift in. P.O. originally had it scheduled for delivery last week, but, it changed sometime between last time I checked and Saturday. Looks like it should be here today, then i will get it shipped out tomorrow.

You know you've got a generous Secret Santa when a box arrives that reads "#1 of 2". :o

Not just one, but FIVE presents from my Santa to put under the tree! I'm right there next to my son snooping under the tree every night now. I'm really looking forward to Christmas morning!

The cherry on top? The presents were wrapped in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wrapping paper! :cloud9:

Now I feel really bad since I didn't put that much effort into gifts for my wife, secret santa and daughter combined.

Not surprising.

If this is directed towards me - I must be getting predictable in my old age. I don't know you at all - and I mean at all - so I'm not sure if you are being funny or not.

My response was for Peter Palmer since he mentioned he has a generous SS. I replied it's not surprising, because many boardies are really selfless and very generous. However, if you thought my comment also applied to your post, then you know the saying about if the shoe fits... ;)

My Secret Santa gifts arrived today. 4 of them all very nicely wrapped in Superman paper. Each one is numbered. It says on #4 to open last. They are under the tree, and I can't wait until Christmas day. :whee:

mysecretsantagifts002.jpg

My Secret Santa gifts arrived today. 4 of them all very nicely wrapped in Superman paper. Each one is numbered. It says on #4 to open last. They are under the tree, and I can't wait until Christmas day. :whee:

mysecretsantagifts002.jpg

That's what I'm talking about!!! Great stuff!!

Dan