• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any facilitators in Tulsa?

8 posts in this topic

Just going to have a couple of New Mutants 98s I want to get Leifeld to sign

They're pretty nice copies

I'm trying to figure out the best way to tote stuff around and not get it banged up.

Do the regular window bagging, and then make a flap cover for the top using a board or two, and affixing the board(s) to the top of the window bag, like a hinge. This will allow you to have everything window bagged, and also still protect the front of the book until it is ready to be signed. Then lift the flap and let Liefeld go to town.

BCW and a couple of the other places have hard cases that will fit 20-30 normal books or 10-15 window bagged books and they won't slide around at all.

With those two additions, you can put them in your backpack or con bag with no fear of damage.

Just going to have a couple of New Mutants 98s I want to get Leifeld to sign

They're pretty nice copies

I'm trying to figure out the best way to tote stuff around and not get it banged up.

Do the regular window bagging, and then make a flap cover for the top using a board or two, and affixing the board(s) to the top of the window bag, like a hinge. This will allow you to have everything window bagged, and also still protect the front of the book until it is ready to be signed. Then lift the flap and let Liefeld go to town.

BCW and a couple of the other places have hard cases that will fit 20-30 normal books or 10-15 window bagged books and they won't slide around at all.

With those two additions, you can put them in your backpack or con bag with no fear of damage.

I'll generally cut a hole in the front board and put it inside the bag as well. That way the book is sandwiched with a window for signatures.

ASM305.jpg