• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First-time seller needs help getting started

6 posts in this topic

After accumulating some 80 short boxes of comics, I've decided it's time to sell off parts of my collection that I know I won't be reading again.

I've never sold any comics before, though, and would appreciate any answers to these questions that you other forumites can give.

1. I'm thinking about just skipping eBay and listing them here, a few at a time, in the Marketplace. The big downside, I know, is that not as many people will see them. On the upside, there wouldn't be any eBay fees. What do you guys think?

2. Can I list the books here in an auction style? For instance, say I'm selling a particular book. Can I say I want at least X dollars for it and will take the highest offer after three days time?

I'll probably think of more questions, but I'll just add them to this thread. Thanks in advance for any answers.

You will get more eyeballs on your stuff here in the Comics Marketplace and within a day or two you may get an offer to consider.

"Hot" Modern comics will do better on eBay

Post it here 1st as a preview, then list on eBay and include the link. Anyone here that didn't act can always bid on the auction.