• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Tales of Suspense and Tales to Astonish - CLOSED

158 posts in this topic

There are still many great books to have in this FS thread.

I can't believe this Board sometimes, chasing for speculative movie hype books that just a few months weeks ago did worth close to nothing and passing on classical SA books like some of these TOS.

Come on guys, for the price of a mid-grade copy of ASM #300 you could instead buy a couple of these nice TOS books :baiting:

I can't believe this Board sometimes, chasing for speculative movie hype books that just a few months weeks ago did worth close to nothing and passing on classical SA books like some of these TOS.

Come on guys, for the price of a mid-grade copy of ASM #300 you could instead buy a couple of these nice TOS books :baiting:

You took two of the books I wanted! :baiting:

You took two of the books I wanted! :baiting:

:foryou:

Funny that you mention that - I usually end up selling the better stuff to a big time dealer at less than 3 % off of my asking prices. His grades are slightly higher than mine. Then he marks it up and sells them within a year. I wonder if boardies buy them at the new and improved prices.