• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larryw7 (DoibyDickles) A thread to send positive thoughts, prayers and say Hi.

127 posts in this topic

Well, if Sky likes him that's good enough for me.

Howdy Larry!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and stuff, but I hope you're not a professional actor.

You've lost a golden opportunity to play many a heartless killer, the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz, The Vision in the next batch of Avengers movies, and Richard Nixon in the next biopic.

(Runs away laughing)

To Larry best wishes for a speedy recovery ?

Sha always speaks so highly about you, and I see your posts all the time - always positive, always polite - never biting back.

We need folks like you to stick around here, so get well soon bud! :)

Bob :foryou:

One of the boards' good guys.

I knew about Larry's cardiac problems, but not about this recent transplant surgery.

Great news that the operation went well, and wishing you the speediest of recoveries and all the best for the future, pal. :foryou:

Larry knew he was on the transplant list (a recent development) but the speed that this happened was a complete shock. He got the call very early Monday that a heart was available and they were flying it in.

I spoke to him for a minute this afternoon. The Dr's say he is doing well. He's very tired of course and will be in the hospital at least a week longer.

Let's keep the positive thoughts etc, coming...and thank you all, for posting, he's a very special person.

It's just wonderful how medicine has advanced.

I'm sure in a week he'd love some PMs