• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attn Joeypost

35 posts in this topic

I know you are probably taking a well-deserved break - but I really need you to check our email conversation.

Sorry to do this to you, but if you can spare 5 minutes, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I know you are probably taking a well-deserved break - but I really need you to check our email conversation.

Sorry to do this to you, but if you can spare 5 minutes, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

You should have saved this for Friday. :baiting:

Thanks!

You should just bump the " Where are my books thread " with this message. I know you know where it is. You've posted in it.

:facepalm:

Thanks!

You should just bump the " Where are my books thread " with this message. I know you know where it is. You've posted in it.

:facepalm:

Easier to just be a tool

Contact was made. It was a customs issue.

Nothing toolish here, Andy knew he had a good chance of contacting me here and he did.

So it's easier contacting you here than through your own website? :D

Nothing toolish here, Andy knew he had a good chance of contacting me here and he did.

Why do you care? Joey said it worked.

Don't you have another 10,000 posts to make today?

rantrant

Really Roy?