• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spidey 51 Grade?

20 posts in this topic

Forgot to scan the back foreheadslap.gif, but the back cover is very sharp. PQ is I think Cream/OW, and yeah I have bought from this person before. The edges are very sharp on the book, trimming? I sure hope not blush.gif

My buddy and I have this as a VF/NM in mind, but what the heck do I know about grading shy.gif

I think 7.5 actually. Crease at bottom right corner, stress around bottom staple, some kind of pressure wave crease at Spidey's leg, and 1/2" crease at upper left corner. And that's without seeing the back...Colors are very bold and bright. Top edge looks like it has a very slight ding and bottom left edge looks slightly rough. At best an 8.0. juggle.gif

I think 7.5 actually. Crease at bottom right corner, stress around bottom staple, some kind of pressure wave crease at Spidey's leg, and 1/2" crease at upper left corner. And that's without seeing the back...Colors are very bold and bright. Top edge looks like it has a very slight ding and bottom left edge looks slightly rough. At best an 8.0. juggle.gif

LSF - Please immediately box up ALL of your 7.5 SA Spidey's and send them directly to me. I will pay you full guide for your troubles! sumo.gif

Besides, no one really wants those damn minus grades in their collection - nothing but a black mark on the rest of your books!!! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

LSF - Please immediately box up ALL of your 7.5 SA Spidey's and send them directly to me. I will pay you full guide for your troubles! sumo.gif

Besides, no one really wants those damn minus grades in their collection - nothing but a black mark on the rest of your books!!! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

sign-funnypost.gif