• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need a presser and a cleaner...I'm giving in

71 posts in this topic

A purest not slabber but sometime seller/trader...I realize that a Hulk 180 181 182 combo in mid to mid high grades get me a grail. Raw it wont. Graded it sells. The results in keys with pressing or cleaning are apparent. I prefer raw. Hell i buy graded and crack em open. Raw comics make it harder and ever little bit counts in a graded. If its raw it marinates. Graded it sells. I am planning on selling 40 semi key and key issues by year end 1/2 the money is going to grails I need left. Graders created this with all the 9.8 I see now. I used to be ecstatic to get a 9.2 or a 9.4 now that costs. Times they are a changin. Soon if it's not a 9.9 people will ask for graders notes as to see if they can take a 9.6 to a 9.9. Grading changed everything

My loyalty is pretty well known. I made one exception due to a signature on a book and I did not want to get a green label in case one company pulls the trigger on someone.