• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you buy from a dealer with dishonest business practices?

180 posts in this topic

If MrBedrock is Timely king than i need a better copy of Marvel 1 and 9 you can throw in (worship)

Marvel Comics #1

large-1127624001.jpg

I wanted to get that when Bill had it than it went to GR and he said he sold it now you have it lol

Buy it from Richard

yes...Richard is good people

If MrBedrock is Timely king than i need a better copy of Marvel 1 and 9 you can throw in (worship)

Marvel Comics #1

large-1127624001.jpg

I wanted to get that when Bill had it than it went to GR and he said he sold it now you have it lol

Buy it from Richard

yes...Richard is good people

Is this the 2nd copy of Marvel 1 he has. Think i saw a pic of a Blue 6.0 with a #3 9.0 Blue he does have great books. (thumbs u

Is this the 2nd copy of Marvel 1 he has. Think i saw a pic of a Blue 6.0 with a #3 9.0 Blue he does have great books. (thumbs u

I do have a blue 6.0 Twilight in the personal collection. One of my favorite books.

I would like to apologie to ( richard8158 ) I was replying to MrBedrock and put the word ROOKIE on my post and got a PM from him upset.

I meant no harm.

I am truly sorry as you took this the wrong way. The ROOKIE was meant to be said with no insult to you as you felt that way from your PM.

Please accept my apologie i meant no harm.

I would like to apologie to ( richard8158 ) I was replying to MrBedrock and put the word ROOKIE on my post and got a PM from him upset.

I meant no harm.

I am truly sorry as you took this the wrong way. The ROOKIE was meant to be said with no insult to you as you felt that way from your PM.

Awww - and to think I called Richard (Mr Bedrock) a WOOKIE and he never even bothered to be insulted.

The nerve of that guy.

Prob'ly got me on ignore goldurnit.

I meant no harm.

Awww - and to think I called Richard a WOOKIE and he never even bothered to be insulted.

The nerve of that guy.

Hey, I just thought of something:

What's Chewie going to do without Han?! :cry:

Awww - and to think I called Richard (Mr Bedrock) a WOOKIE and he never even bothered to be insulted.

Because it is true.

I meant no harm.

Newbie or not newbie, that is the question! :preach:

Alas, I tried to conjure a suitable pun from Richard III to no avail. gw.gif

Marvel Comics #1

large-1127624001.jpg

Would love to see pics of your books. I did pick up that you had no reply on having a Marvel 9 :popcorn:

I'll post the first twenty Marvels in the Timely thread...just for you!

Marvel Comics #1

large-1127624001.jpg

Would love to see pics of your books. I did pick up that you had no reply on having a Marvel 9 :popcorn:

I'll post the first twenty Marvels in the Timely thread...just for you!

:o:o:o:o:o(worship)(worship)(worship)

I meant no harm.

Newbie or not newbie, that is the question! :preach:

Alas, I tried to conjure a suitable pun from Richard III to no avail. gw.gif

Ooohh Punning time! 'Hamlet' derives from 'Amloth', which literally means 'not sane'. Is that a pun?

As for Richard III , the man got a bad rap. 'Dive thoughts, down to my soul':

GLOUCESTER:

Now is the winter of our discontent

Made glorious summer by this sun of York;

And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house

In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.

Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;

Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;

Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,

Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.

Grim-visaged war hath smooth'd his wrinkled front;

And now, instead of mounting barded steeds

To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,

He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber

To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.

But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks,

Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass;

I, that am rudely stamp'd, and want love's majesty

To strut before a wanton ambling nymph;

I, that am curtail'd of this fair proportion,

Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,

Deformed, unfinish'd, sent before my time

Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,

And that so lamely and unfashionable

That dogs bark at me as I halt by them;

Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,

Have no delight to pass away the time,

Unless to spy my shadow in the sun

And descant on mine own deformity:

And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,

To entertain these fair well-spoken days,

I am determined to prove a villain

And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,

By drunken prophecies, libels and dreams,

To set my brother Clarence and the king

In deadly hate the one against the other:

And if King Edward be as true and just

As I am subtle, false and treacherous,

This day should Clarence closely be mew'd up,

About a prophecy, which says that 'G'

Of Edward's heirs the murderer shall be.

Dive, thoughts, down to my soul: here

Clarence comes.

..now imagine a dealer who thinks like this...

Because it is true.

All in good fun.

When your Timely king its hard to be insulted. I will watch my Ps and Qs till i get his Marvel 1 :devil: Waiting for him to need funds bad :wishluck:lol

Because it is true.

All in good fun.

When your Timely king its hard to be insulted. I will watch my Ps and Qs till i get his Marvel 1 :devil: Waiting for him to need funds bad :wishluck:lol

That's the spirit. Our Richard is good people. He'll do everything he can to help you strike a mutually beneficial dream. I mean, deal. (Darn these puns.)

Does he give senior discounts :juggle: Than Mental :headbang: than Geek discount :roflmao: That should work good for me.

He may be the Caesar of Timelys (apart from, you know, Timely), but just whisper "Memento Mori" in his ear. As for senior 'discounts', more likely senior 'moments'. Or was that me? My name escapes me. :preach:

Does he give senior discounts :juggle: Than Mental :headbang: than Geek discount :roflmao: That should work good for me.

He may be the Caesar of Timelys (apart from, you know, Timely), but just whisper "Memento Mori" in his ear. As for senior 'discounts', more likely senior 'moments'. Or was that me? My name escapes me. :preach:

Part Sid, part Romero, and all legend. Sir Bedrock (Richard Longfellow) stands well ahead of most in line for the throne.

Ah, but other strong, regional contenders vie for rule in bordering states within the Timely Atlas. Verily, Lord John d'Verzyl (the hoarder King, maintains fierce loyalty to Church and has been reputed to wear down the strongest resistance), Crown Prince Sartre (upgrade king extraordinaire, well respected monarch who quietly amasses the finest army around) and Arch Duke West, known far and wide as Sir Timely of the Voldemort clan (tough negotiator who rarely leaves the field of battle without a trophy). Then there's Prince Billy of the Straw, who maintains popular appeal by holding sway over the mid-grade masses. Even a commoner, the usurper David Merryweather (El Gato Diablo) has staked out a small corner of this great kingdom.

I'm sure that I've overlooked other Timely loyalists with proper claims to title and throne, and they should be included in this esteemed group as there's always room for more. Pax. (thumbs u