• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offical Outcast TV Show--Cinemax

44 posts in this topic

Another Kirkman show on TV will be dubbed as the show from the creator of Walking Dead. Thats hype enough to make it promising to viewers. I know, you and I think its nothing serious, but Kirkman has a solid fanbase and they'll make it big even if its average viewing.

Sell half your stock now and keep some for later, this one's got legs

I think some people are planning to bank on this book. A lot of people have been buying my ebay inventory for 8 a piece. That's pretty impressive for an overprinted book imo.

It'll be way over cover price so any gains are gains right? Who cares if it doesn't hit WD prices honestly. (shrug)

I don't understand what you are saying.

The question was pondered if this book would finally be the next WD a few pages back. That is why we have been talking about why it wont reach WD prices, which is why we care if doesn't hit WD prices, because we were pondering if it would.

Did you read the thread?