• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Offical Outcast TV Show--Cinemax

44 posts in this topic

Cinemax is making some really good TV right now. Banshee is really well made dumb fun, while The Knick was one of the best shows of 2014, IMO. They're definitely an up and coming network for original programming.

Cinemax is making some really good TV right now. Banshee is really well made dumb fun, while The Knick was one of the best shows of 2014, IMO. They're definitely an up and coming network for original programming.

we know why you watch that channel :baiting:

print run may have been largish but I never saw any at my LCS when it was released....few copies and sold out very fast.

I think you're looking for the "Moderns Heating Up" or regular Outcast thread, this thread is about the show :baiting:

Also, Ryan, this can't be the #nextwalkingdead because Manifest Destiny is... ( :baiting: x2 )

I think you're looking for the "Moderns Heating Up" or regular Outcast thread, this thread is about the show :baiting:

Also, Ryan, this can't be the #nextwalkingdead because Manifest Destiny is... ( :baiting: x2 )

:golfclap:

Max put out a show called Strike Back and I absolutely loved it. Special effects were a little lacking but the acting and direction are top notch imo.

Strike Back is the best show I have ever seen. I have slowly been able to convince people to try it one by one and once they do they have all been hooked. Seeing this go to Cinemax gives me great hope for this show.

So..... is THIS finally #thenextwalkingdead

It could be, as far as TV shows are concerned, ya never know with that right?

The book has a low ceiling because of the print run. It will never touch WD prices, ever.

How low of a ceiling? Lonestar/mycomicshop is asking $45 for NM copies right now. If that is all it maxes out at that is fine with me as I have a nice stack at a discount to cover. However, my guess is that it will hit higher than that once the show is released due to the Kirkman effect. (thumbs u