• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 300

9 posts in this topic

Only 7 out of every 100 of these submitted get 9.8's. This one I agree is a 9.2. With an outside shot at a 9.4. But I think the tiny dog ears on the edge of the pages along with the ticks may keep it from that. Still a nice and pricey book though ! (thumbs u

-J.

Personally I'd also grade this book at Solid 9.2.

If you're looking to get it graded by CGC I think it would grade at a 9.4 to 9.6.

This is just my opinion but to me CGC has become really lenient on ASM #300's. I purchased 6 CGC 9.6's this year and 4 out of those 6 I returned because I just didn't agree with the grade. All 4 of the ones I returned had at least 3 color breaking spine ticks. One of them had several color breaking spine ticks and a color breaking crease on the back cover in upper right corner(non spine side). To me all 4 of those books looked like 9.2 to 9.4's but there were graded at 9.6's by CGC.

One thing I noticed on all 4 of those books is that they were all graded in 2013 to 2014. The 2 that I thought did match their 9.6 grade were both graded prior to 2009.