• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"My next submission to CGC . . . "

87 posts in this topic

That Hulk #181 is not going to get a 4.0, let alone a 4.5 or 5.0. I would not recommend getting that book graded.

I stand corrected sorry.gif

Me too. I just got shot down. boo.gif

Not trying to shoot you down. Just trying to save you some money. flowerred.gif

In that grade, you'll make just as much selling that book with large, clear pictures as you would if it were slabbed. Slabbing does not carry a premium on that book in that grade.

Gotcha FFB. No biggie grin.gif It was just something I was thinking about, so I could try to get a higher grade raw copy. I got this book at a fairly decent price, and it's one that I have of course always wanted. Thanks for the feedback thumbsup2.gif

Keep it! I hate Wolverine, but had to own this book. One of my first (but most brutal) eBay lessons. Also was my first CGC lessons too! 6.0! boo.gif

I love it. cloud9.gif

Some awesome books on this thread!

Here's one I plan to submit. I think I can get a 9.8. Rumor has it that this is a Mile High book.

688376-superworld.jpg

Yes! MH3! insane.gif

blush.gif

TOUGH book to find in grade! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Think I should send mine in?

FFA%201s.jpg

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

That looks better than the one I used to have. It was structurally nice, but I think the original owner left it out in the sun for about three years.

Yes send it in. But have it pressed first. That should bring it up to a -2.0

thumbsup2.gif

Actually, when I see a book like that, I think "Wow, some kid enjoyed the bejeezus outta that book!". Most of the Silver Age books I owned as a kid looked like that....

Yes send it in. But have it pressed first. That should bring it up to a -2.0

thumbsup2.gif

Actually, when I see a book like that, I think "Wow, some kid enjoyed the bejeezus outta that book!". Most of the Silver Age books I owned as a kid looked like that....

I still AM! This is a killer throne copy 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

That looks better than the one I used to have. It was structurally nice, but I think the original owner left it out in the sun for about three years.

You mean like my FF28??

ff28.jpg

Yep, definitely that bad, but with a more bleached look. I think someone ran it through a washer with Ivory Snow. confused-smiley-013.gif