• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

43 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Count your blessings. In everyone's life, there are things to be thankful for.

Phil 4:11- 13 for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. 12 I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. 13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Count your blessings. In everyone's life, there are things to be thankful for.

Phil 4:11- 13 for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. 12 I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. 13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

:cloud9: