• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody know what this Robin III #1 promo copy is???

8 posts in this topic

Was just going through a collection I bought a few weeks ago again, to make sure I didn't miss anything really good and stumbled across this Robin III #1 copy that was labeled as a "promo copy"

You can pull the hologram out and get a second image

null_zps0443a073.jpg

But of even more interest the inside interiors are completely blank hm

null_zps39ae186c.jpg

Anyone know what it is? Anything special or should I just leave it in my $1.00 bins?

Jim

Was just going through a collection I bought a few weeks ago again, to make sure I didn't miss anything really good and stumbled across this Robin III #1 copy that was labeled as a "promo copy"

You can pull the hologram out and get a second image

null_zps0443a073.jpg

But of even more interest the inside interiors are completely blank hm

null_zps39ae186c.jpg

Anyone know what it is? Anything special or should I just leave it in my $1.00 bins?

Jim

The cover looks like the normal cover from the deluxe version (which originally was in a polybag). Maybe it was a sample to show retailers how the cover worked?

The book was part of a retailer pack that contained a poster, stickers, labels and some sort of pins to give away, I guess. I can't remember exactly, mine is stored away somewhere. As for value hard to say... Who would pay a premium for a book that has empty pages with no story, then again some people will buy anything!

Hope that helps!

As for value hard to say... Who would pay a premium for a book that has empty pages with no story

Zenescope collectors.

10 years running and they still haven't noticed there's nothing inside. :gossip:

All too true! (thumbs u