• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee retiring from signings next year..what are the odds?

67 posts in this topic

Is Stan's autograph becoming more common due to his appearances or is it still a must have? Personally I would love to meet the man but as I live in Ireland I don't believe he has ever came here unless it was on holiday or something.

Initially, his sig was GOLD, but now that there are so many of them floating around (and on the wrong comic issues I'll add), it doesn't carry the same clout. Sure it helps the value some, but not as much as it did like 5-ish years ago.

Jerome

People who throw around the word "bully" have probably never been actually bullied ever in their life.

I have been pushed down, cornered and beaten, had my glasses smacked off my face for the sheer purpose of smacking my glasses off my face (because it's humiliating and when you can't see, it's hard to fight back - which was ridiculous because I was not a big kid and it was always people like guys from the football team doing that) and many other forms of abuse when I was a kid. I eventually grew big enough to at least stand my ground (and started wearing contacts) and didn't let people bully me anymore.

What goes on around here is little more than jackassery with some selfishness thrown in a lot of times, but bullying?

Please.

-slym

Is Stan's autograph becoming more common due to his appearances or is it still a must have? Personally I would love to meet the man but as I live in Ireland I don't believe he has ever came here unless it was on holiday or something.

I'll never meet a leprechaun and steal his lucky charms..... I feel your pain.

Bullying is alive and well on this forum.

Cheers, Howard

PS the owners of this forum need to clean things up. Get rid of the folks that seems empowered to be blowhards and trash talkers.

Why thank you for the tremendous compliment. :cloud9:

Bullying is alive and well on this forum.

Cheers, Howard

PS the owners of this forum need to clean things up. Get rid of the folks that seems empowered to be blowhards and trash talkers.

Why thank you for the tremendous compliment. :cloud9: