• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

more pictures posted by steve_celtics123456

6 posts in this topic

last raw comic ill be buying , cgc for everything now

okay so i received this book from comicconnect today , i paid 40 something for it and flipped through it to check for missing pages , coupons etc and the centerfold fell out.... pretty pissed they didn't ;t bother stating 'cover detached' what do you guys suggest i do ? also , a small piece barely hanging in there on staple too , to make matters worse

16164.jpg

See more journals by steve_celtics123456

Any further info you could provide would be helpful on this situation - what was the grade listed for the book? I've always had good dealings with Comic Connect, for what it's worth. If the defects were common for the grade I can understand their omission - had you considered calling them to ask about specific defects / graders notes on the book before purchasing, perchance?

Any further info you could provide would be helpful on this situation - what was the grade listed for the book? I've always had good dealings with Comic Connect, for what it's worth. If the defects were common for the grade I can understand their omission - had you considered calling them to ask about specific defects / graders notes on the book before purchasing, perchance?

it was listed a 4.0 crime suspenstories 19 , i graded it less but i wanted for my run , same with me thats why i didn't think twice about it and i was reading it and checking it out and numerous pages detached from the top staple , and a few from the bottom ...

If the centerfold fell out (was completely detached) I can't really see it being as high as a 4.0 unless everything else looks really good - I'd say it would fall in the G/VG (3.0) range. Maybe they didn't catch the flaw in this one or maybe the centerfold was barely attached when they did review it which could cause the oversight in this case. Do you have any pics of the front / back cover? Was that the only major flaw that wasn't noted in the item listing?