• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Spellbound 22

13 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Please tell me what you think the grade is. I'm trying to figure out what grade CGC might give it. I thank you in advance!!

A few things to mention that do not appear in the pic:

1. Centerfold is firmly attached.

2. Staples are also firmly attached to the cover.

3. The spine has 2 very small splits at the two very ends: about 1/3 inch at the very bottom, and about 1/4 inch at the very top. There is also wear right along the spine but not splits.

4. The front cover has a very faint long corner crease at the bottom right corner. It is non-color-breaking and is so faint it's hard to see, but it's there. Starts at the right edge about where the gravestones are, and goes diagonally down to the bottom edge in between the first two puddles of water ("first two puddles" as in the ones that are closest to the bottom right corner)

5. There are three thick circle stains on the Front Cover that are a little hard to see unless you hold the book under a light and angle it - from a glass or cup set on top of the cover a long time ago.

6. The cover is very glossy.

Thanks so much! :)

EpJ7pnF.jpg

TTfyGjA.jpg

It's a 5.0 that would generate repeat business...... might stretch to 5.5 but either way, it has nice eye appeal for a muck monster fan ..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u