• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Premiere #15 CGC 7.5 OW/W 1st IRON FIST *** BELOW RETAIL SHIPPED!!!

16 posts in this topic

Marvel Premiere 15 CGC 7.5 OW/W $160 SHIPPED SOLD

FREE SHIPPING WITH :takeit:

offers welcome

REFERENCES

My Kudos Page

Ebay ID - trippw

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal. I will invoice you on Paypal with a full description of the book.

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.

No probies or HoS members.

SHIPPING

Shipping is FREE anywhere in the U.S.

I pack very securely and will get the book out within 24-48 hours.

NOTE

While I'm new to the boards, I've been collecting and going to conventions for over 30 years and have bought, sold and traded with numerous dealers and members. Here is a link to who I am and what I do professionally, if that helps anyone to feel more secure in buying from me. IMDB. Please also feel free to ask me any questions you may have via thread or PM and I'll respond asap. Thanks!!

16m6d1v.jpg

50p3r7.jpg

Someone asked about a possible stain or crease on the bottom back cover. I believe it is a light stain of some sort, although I see no wrinkling.

11uhlkg.jpg

29aunmr.jpg

2vj4m6c.jpg

140glt0.jpg[/img]

W? T? F? :o

I tried to repost the images. I've had a couple guys message me that they see the MP 15 scans, so i hope it's fixed.

If this ummm... 'interesting' image is still up then I'll let my wife take over when she gets home. I'm barely social media/posting/computer literate to begin with.

Glad no one hit the :takeit: button, because I couldn't deliver on that one.

This is indeed bizarre. Honestly, I'm only trying to sell an MP 15 for less than I have into it to raise some quick cash to pay off some invoices of my own.

I may take the post down and let my wife repost it when she gets home tonight. She is the social media whiz. I'm just a guy in front of a computer screen inadvertently sending out sexually charged and (I think) homoerotic birthday cards. (shrug)