• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

:headbang:
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

People's Choice Awards 2016: Supergirl Named Favorite New TV Drama

Supergirl has been named Favorite New TV Drama at The 2016 People's Choice Awards.

The series, which airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on CBS, aired its midseason premiere yesterday. Star Melissa Benoist was a presenter at the PCA earlier tonight.

QdhgnkK.png

:applause:

she looks way better on the show, very odd choices here....

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

People's Choice Awards 2016: Supergirl Named Favorite New TV Drama

Supergirl has been named Favorite New TV Drama at The 2016 People's Choice Awards.

The series, which airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on CBS, aired its midseason premiere yesterday. Star Melissa Benoist was a presenter at the PCA earlier tonight.

QdhgnkK.png

Good show, The People (thumbs u

6 days... waiting.gif

Happy New Year!

Tonight (well, for this continent anyway).

And our UK brethren want no non-spoiler details.

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

But...

S01E09 - Blood Bonds

Next Episode Air Date: 1/4/2016

:pullhair::frustrated:

:censored:

:cry:

You think that's bad? That date is April 1st 2016 for me :ohnoez:

Remember the witty Brit? Well... "Many a true word is spoken in jest."

It looks like the show won't return to the UK until March :ohnoez::cry:

:eek:

:foryou:

It was SO worth the wait. You'll see. Soon enough.

Oh wait....

:sorry:

:eek:

:foryou:

It was SO worth the wait. You'll see. Soon enough.

Oh wait....

:sorry:

lol

I can't wait... I'll have to emigrate!

So far I've only seen one source showing March 2016 so :wishluck: But knowing Sky TV, they always have a mid season break of 2 months or so :eek: I really thought they'd keep up with this one.

It wouldn't be fair to expect you guys to spoiler tag everything for the next 3 months. Thanks they have been appreciated :) however I guess I'll just have to catch up in March...

Finally got to see this week's episode.

Excellent!

:whee:

It was. The effects are amazing in this show.

I finally watched it last night. Outstanding. The fighting sequences between Kara and her aunt are really well done and, IMO, more enjoyable than watching the cartooned gimmickry that was MOS. Also, Melissa Benoist is truly an excellent actress. That scene that she has as Kara lashing out at her hallowgrammed mother? Emmy nomination, please.

man, I wouldn't want to be in front of those heat vision eyes when she gets angry!

Supergirl & The Flash Producer Would Love To Do A Crossover

Greg Berlanti, executive producer on both Supergirl and The Flash, has again been asked whether the two will cross over.

And he's given his usual answer: He'd love to, but that's not entirely his decision.

“I would love it, a lot of things would have to go right and people would have to say ‘Yes,’” Berlanti told EW at the Television Critics Association. “It would have to figured out very soon. It would all have to be figured out in the next month or so. As it remains right now we’ve talked internally about how cool it would be, but we haven’t had official conversations. [The CW chief Mark Pedowitz] is supportive.”

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

Next Episode

Name: Childish Things

Countdown: 1 week, 1 day

Date: Mon Jan 18, 2016

And I just got my wife hooked on this show. Great!

:(

Interesting hm

To peek or not to peek...

Supergirl: Laura Vandervoort to Play DC Comics Heroine Indigo

It’s official: Supergirl is coming to Supergirl.

Laura Vandervoort, who famously portrayed Kara Zor-El on The WB’s Smallville, will appear in CBS’ new drama as DC Comics superheroine Indigo, the network announced Monday.

More coming…

:whee: now just get Tom Welling on there!

:o

And...

Upcoming Supergirl Episode To Be Based On "For the Man Who Has Everything"

The classic Superman story "For the Man Who Has Everything," published in Superman Annual #11 from the Watchmen creative team of Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, will be the inspiration for an upcoming episode of Supergirl, producers revealed today at the Television Critics Association.

"Episode 13 is based on one of my favourite Superman stories, 'For the Man Who Has Everything,'" said Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg. "It's called 'For the Girl Who Has Everything,' and she wakes up on Krypton in this fantasy that nothing ever happened. I've literally been pitching this from this first episode!"

While it wasn't specified, it seems likely this is why the series recently cast a young Kal-El. In the context of the show, it was a confusing move, since Supergirl was an infant when he left Krypton, and was fully-grown by the time Kara ever arrived on Earth as a teen.

And...

Supergirl: Bizarro Synopsis Released

CBS has released the official synopsis for "Bizarro," the upcoming, February 1 episode of Supergirl.

“Bizarro” – Kara faces off against her mirror image when Bizarro (Hope Lauren), a twisted version of Supergirl, sets out to destroy her. Also, Kara grows closer with Cat’s son, Adam (Blake Jenner), on SUPERGIRL, Monday, Feb. 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.