• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Did no one else catch the Batman reference in this past week's show? At least, I assume it was a Batman reference. When Supergirl confronts the masked hunter for the first time, she asks him why he's wearing a mask, because they don't wear masks there "like in that other city". Or something to that effect. Zoinks!

What a great episode.

1) Legion of Super-Heroes flight ring.

2) Fortress of Solitude with giant key.

3) Kelex appearance.

4) Winn giving Brainiac-8/Indigo the finger (about time he shows some backbone).

5) Kara finding out how her pod linked with Fort Rozz.

6) Kara finally finding out the truth about Astra.

7) 'Plastino Chemicals' - nod to Al Plastino (Superman artist)

8) Non had the Omegahedron in his hand from the original Supergirl movie, which he uses to bring back Brainiac-8.

:applause:

I liked it!!

Golly there are a lot of gorgeous actresses on this show, how can anyone not watch?

Melissa, Tatum, Silver Banshee, and now blue martian lady. Oi-ve.

You know Indigo was Laura Vandervoort who was Kara/Supergirl on Smallville, right?

Golly there are a lot of gorgeous actresses on this show, how can anyone not watch?

You know Indigo was Laura Vandervoort who was Kara/Supergirl on Smallville, right?

Did not know that, never watched Smallville. Might have to now hm

Did not know that, never watched Smallville. Might have to now hm

The EP of the show appears to be a huge comic book fan, and wants to recognize all these shows that he can which focused on the Superman Family. I think it is really cool.

Just caught SOLITUDE and another winner. They like to include one big scene designed to make rough and tumble men weep like puppies.

The

Kara/Alex/Hank revelation where Alex reveals that she killed Astra and Hank was covering for her

was just such a scene. I had to sponge mop myself up from the floor.

Real men don't cry...

:sumo:

They do when they have to wait 3 months for Episode 9! :cry:

:(

You are really going to love all these episodes. Trust us!

:foryou:

:whee:

Just under a month to go...