• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

I enjoyed seeing the Legion flight ring at the fortress of solitude.

Love that. Clever subtle reference to Brainiac 8's own heritage as the Legion flight ring was created by none other than....Brainiac 5. :applause:

I was wondering that myself. Although in that Flash episode where they go through the breach between Earth-Prime and Earth-2, you end up seeing the Legion flight ring.

I wonder if they will have the team appear across shows?

Supergirl to Reveal The Truth About Hank Henshaw in Two Weeks

The next episode of Supergirl will give fans their first look at the "real" Hank Henshaw, and show how J'Onn J'Onzz took on the role.

CBS has released a new photo and an official episode eynopsis for “Manhunter,” which airs on March 21 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

In the episode, J’onn J’onzz reveals the details of meeting Kara and Alex’s father, Dr. Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain), and assuming Hank Henshaw’s identity. Also, Kara debates trusting someone new with her secret identity and Siobhan (Italia Ricci) plots against Kara.

edde2.jpg

Eddie McClintock Debuts As 'Guardian'

Not only will the "Manhunter" Episode of Supergirl feature J'onn J'onzz filling Kara in on how he came in contact with Jeremiah Danvers (the returning Dean Cain), but from the synopsis below it sounds like we'll be meeting a small screen take on DC street level vigilante, Guardian - or at least, his alter ego, James "Jim" Harper.

Guardianjh.jpg

Red Kryptonite?

Sweet. I liked the Red Kryptonite episodes on Smallville, should be good on this show too.

And it looks like it is going to be renewed for a second season. Not official yet, but the CBS CEO announced this morning that CBS is planning to renew all five of their new shows from this season.

Supergirl Planned To Be Renewed For Season 2 Per CBS CEO