• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

lol

It depends on what influence she is under. Red Kryptonite - no problem!

:ohnoez:

I have it on good authority that Red-K Supergirl only watches Marvel stuff via torrents (thumbs u

Those Marvel viewers.

:facepalm:

:shy:

giggley.gif

...and I am on dial up. lol

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :foryou:

Hold on your message is coming up.

Hold on.

Thank you for not embedding a link.

Almost there.

Three more minutes...

zzz

There's nothing New about your England, NEG... it's just like my old England lol 1st world countries with 2nd world internet connections.

Top Tip: Turn off all sig lines to greatly improve your browsing experience ;)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :foryou:

Hold on.

Almost there.

Three more minutes...

zzz

There's nothing New about your England, NEG... it's just like my old England lol 1st world countries with 2nd world internet connections.

Way ahead of you.

Ironically, my sig line is Frozen, but if I don't turn off sig lines my computer gets frozen. lol

I have to block folks who constantly embed and show multiple images at once. It truly is nothing against them, when they share stuff (if any take it the wrong way), but if I freeze up and have to reset, I then have to reload all my programs all over again. :cry:

Right now, no complaints. (thumbs u

Hold on.

Almost there.

Three more minutes...

zzz

Way ahead of you.

Ironically, my sig line is Frozen, but if I don't turn off sig lines my computer gets frozen. lol

I have to block folks who constantly embed and show multiple images at once. It truly is nothing against them, when they share stuff (if any take it the wrong way), but if I freeze up and have to reset, I then have to reload all my programs all over again. :cry:

I don't think my connection is quite as slow as yours, however I do go and make a cup of tea every time I click on certain threads... ;)

"Block" you say hm

Hold on.

Almost there.

Three more minutes...

zzz

Way ahead of you.

I don't think my connection is quite as slow as yours, however I do go and make a cup of tea every time I click on certain threads... ;)

"Block" you say hm

Yes, quite.

I always fix up a cup as well, and settle in if its really something good.

But, most of the time its some youtube clip, I'm not gonna be able to view anyway.

So, blocking the folks who repeatedly share such stuff improves speed considerably. Most of the time, they're quoted afterward (sans the embedded image), so you're not really missing anything anyway. (thumbs u

Team-up with Batgirl?

:wishluck:

Batgirl :banana:

Ben-oist? Ben-OI-st!?! As in "moist"...!?! In my head, it's been Ben-O-ist. Damn my English pronunciation...

I removed the embedded vids, NEG ;)

I removed the embedded vids, NEG ;)
You don't have to. Once you quote it, at least my computer won't allow them on the initial quote other than as a gobbledegook of numbers and letters (that can be instantly downloaded). (thumbs u

Gotcha (thumbs u

Is it possible to lose them altogether...? hm

New Supergirl Synopsis Reveals Former WWE Diva Eve Torres Is Maxima

:o

CBS has released an official synopsis for the April 11th episode of Supergirl, titled "Myriad," and it reveals that former WWE Diva Eve Torres will guest star as Maxima.

Kara must find a way to free her friends when Non (Chris Vance) and Indigo (Laura Vandervoort) use mind control to turn National City’s citizens into their own army.

Smallville had a Maxima guest appearance that I enjoyed.

So why is CBS putting Supergirl in the same timeslot as Gotham on Fox ?

I'm not a big fan of either. Some of the story moves too quick for me,,,, I am

indeed old, but the thought of DC not tapping some one on the shoulder..

Solid episode tonight. (thumbs u

I like the subtle wink of the colors of Kara's outfit before she revealed herself to Lucy. Nice villain cliffhanger too. Next week's episode looks good also.

I like the subtle wink of the colors of Kara's outfit before she revealed herself to Lucy. Nice villain cliffhanger too. Next week's episode looks good also.

After this show being on an incredible roll with great episode after great episode, I thought tonight's episode -- while good -- was a bit of a missed opportunity.

The whole J'onn J'onz refugee origin was rushed and glossed over, especially how Kara's adoptive dad so quickly accepts J'onn. Alex Danvers going from clubbing alcoholic to DEA bad-azz in 3 years, yeah, right. And Lucy Lane being so willing to commit treason against her country -- a crime punishable by death or very long imprisonment -- was also glossed over. I think they could have slowed things down and split this episode into a two-parter to focus more on J'onn getting here, how Hank figured out where he was hiding, etc.

After this show being on an incredible roll with great episode after great episode, I thought tonight's episode -- while good -- was a bit of a missed opportunity.

The whole J'onn J'onz refugee origin was rushed and glossed over, especially how Kara's adoptive dad so quickly accepts J'onn. Alex Danvers going from clubbing alcoholic to DEA bad-azz in 3 years, yeah, right. And Lucy Lane being so willing to commit treason against her country -- a crime punishable by death or very long imprisonment -- was also glossed over. I think they could have slowed things down and split this episode into a two-parter to focus more on J'onn getting here, how Hank figured out where he was hiding, etc.

While I totally agree with you on the pace of this episode (I just had surgery, so I've been binge watching Season 1 of iZombie and can see the difference in a calmer narrative), But I thought it also fit the show's tone of showing more heart through impulsive actions from the cast. From Kara's dad's quick decision about J'onn J'onz to Lucy's decision (we did get a commercial break lol ) about the J'onn J'onz and Alex situation. I figured this is why the characters have or will grow to trust one another. I figured the whole reason the party-girl Alex character was brought up was to show how deep down petty Alex was of Kara at one point. I was glad they didn't linger on it myself. The whole Siobhan trying to sabotage Kara's career, really didn't belong in this episode (maybe the last one) either. The episode was tight enough and light with some characters (James and Winn) that weren't really used to move the central plot along. It seemed to me there was two different "supergirls" that were out to "save" the day in this episode that was composed of two separate plots(probably to set up the finale), Lucy and Cat. Which I found interesting. Basically, how powerless Kara is around people she has to depend on to do the right thing from her day job to her Maid of Might handlers.

batgirl-supergirl_comic11%2Bcrop.jpg