• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

Oh please. One more big win would be cool.

"I've gotten a lot of questions about that and the funny thing is, I've never been asked. They've never asked me, so we'll see. It's a great show. I've seen it."

Asked whether he could get into a set of tights, Welling responded, "I might need a little notice."

The Flash/Supergirl Crossover Episode Titled "Worlds Finest," Multiverse Seemingly Confirmed

TM1fDlJ.png

The cover page to the upcoming, eighteenth episode of Supergirl's first season, titled "Worlds Finest," has been released online.

That's the episode which will guest star Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash, and will air on March 28.

After months of rumors, CBS announced earlier today that Grant Gustin will appear on Supergirl.

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making Supergirl – The Flash and Supergirl are teaming up!,” said The Flash and Supergirl Executive Producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg. “We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out. And finally thanks to the fans and journalists who have kept asking for this to happen. It is our pleasure and hope to create an episode worthy of everyone's enthusiasm and support.”

:whee:

supergirlscreengrabv35f1-168361.jpg

At least a Superman has been cast on CBS's Supergirl, or at least a young version of Kal-el, the Kryptonian child who'll grow up to be Superman.

Daniel Dimaggio will play a young Kal-El in the episode, "For the Girl Who Has Everything," which sees a parasitic alien attached to Kara, trapping her in a dream world. In this perfect reality, she is at home on Krypton with her family - including her young cousin.

107726-wb-0182b-167680.jpg

Those pesky parasitic aliens... If they're not causing crazy dreams, they're giving you one hell of a stomach ache :eek:

Let's hope we don't see a Kryptonian/Alien hybrid. It'll take more than Arnie to stop it... ;)

Supergirl: Synopsis Of Lexi Alexander's “Truth, Justice and the American Way” Episode

Supergirl does battle with the deadly Master Jailer (Jeff Branson), who is hunting and executing escaped Fort Rozz prisoners. Also, Cat hires a second assistant, Siobhan Smythe (Italia Ricci), who immediately tries to one-up Kara, and Kara and James disagree over the DEO’s methods.

The episode was written by Yahlin Chang and Caitlin Parrish, and was directed by Lexi Alexander, who is best known for directing Green Street Hooligans, Punisher War Zone and recently an episode of Arrow.

The Flash/Supergirl Crossover Episode Titled "Worlds Finest," Multiverse Seemingly Confirmed

TM1fDlJ.png

The cover page to the upcoming, eighteenth episode of Supergirl's first season, titled "Worlds Finest," has been released online.

That's the episode which will guest star Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash, and will air on March 28.

After months of rumors, CBS announced earlier today that Grant Gustin will appear on Supergirl.

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making Supergirl – The Flash and Supergirl are teaming up!,” said The Flash and Supergirl Executive Producers Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg. “We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out. And finally thanks to the fans and journalists who have kept asking for this to happen. It is our pleasure and hope to create an episode worthy of everyone's enthusiasm and support.”

Crisis on Infinite Earths :wishluck: Future Movie/TV Crossover?????

:whistle:

I bet you are tracking right.

Kevin Smith Reveals DC Multiverse Talk Cut From Dawn Of The Justice League Special

“We saw Ezra Miller, who’s playing movie Flash,” said Smith. “And we had shot for those that follow this sort of thing…you know, I’m a big f***ing Flash fan, huge Flash fan… I’ve been talking about like why are they f***ing… we talked about it on the show… why the f*** would you create a new Flash in the movies, with all apologies to Ezra Miller who’s a great actor, but like you’ve got a Flash audience and Grant is f***ing phenomenal and stuff.”

Smith continued, “And we did a piece where we talked about, I don’t know how much I’m supposed to say because they cut it out, and I was kind of bummed they cut it out. But the idea of, ‘Hey man, DC is known for nothing if not a multiverse,’ so at which point I was like, ‘Could they f***ing crossover?’ And he was like, ‘Ahhhhh.’ So doors are being left open and stuff like that for… think about this, you can have Ezra Miller be The Flash and you could also have Grant be The Flash, because there’s a multiverse at work.”

:o:o:o

At 18:10 he talks about the 'Infinite Earths' chat with Geoff Johns that was cut out of the special purposely.

There has to be something to this that it was purposely yanked from the video.

TM1fDlJ.png

Can I just say, the LAST thing Supergirl wants is Crisis on Infinite Earths!

Stephen Amell On THE FLASH Appearing On SUPERGIRL

Earlier this week, Stephen Amell found himself with some down time before filming scenes for Arrow and decided to have one of his infamous Facebook Fan Q&A sessions. One of the questions asked was whether Arrow will acknowledge Supergirl now that it's official confirmed that Grant Gustin's Barry Allen will be racing over to Supergirl's National City. Said Amell, " I don't know. We shall see. Cool thing to consider regardless...."

That would be cool if the three of them met up on one of the shows.

:wishluck: