• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

? Great thread James very smart idea as for not getting what you wanted this is the deal of a lifetime you ungreatful Turds the variant and T-shirts alone more than exceeded the amount you spent on the box if you're unhappy with your items I ask please send me your address I would be more than happy to send you a box of tampons you bunch off Dirty little hamster's ?

I only got one but I never get anything substantial with these types of things but I am curious about the the other variants I'll get

I showed this mystery box to a friend and he stated "Skybound must be cleaning the warehouse out of slow movers..."

I only got one but I never get anything substantial with these types of things but I am curious about the the other variants I'll get

I showed this mystery box to a friend and he stated "Skybound must be cleaning the warehouse out of slow movers..."

Hardcore #1 :banana:

That would be great. I can add my 9.8 sketch cover to the box. lol

? Great thread James very smart idea as for not getting what you wanted this is the deal of a lifetime you ungreatful Turds the variant and T-shirts alone more than exceeded the amount you spent on the box if you're unhappy with your items I ask please send me your address I would be more than happy to send you a box of tampons you bunch off Dirty little hamster's ?

I might complain just to get your box... We go through a lot of those at my house.

I might complain just to get your box... We go through a lot of those at my house.

?

:baiting: I already have the lone graded CGC Universal 9.9... :acclaim:

lol

Both times my gf ordered WD stuff from Skybound for me they messed up the order. Hopefully when they see her address for the mystery box it sets off a signal flare of the red foil type :grin:

Size XS or XXXL it is!! I wouldn't want to break with tradition. ;)

-shawn

Both times my gf ordered WD stuff from Skybound for me they messed up the order. Hopefully when they see her address for the mystery box it sets off a signal flare of the red foil type :grin:

Size XS or XXXL it is!! I wouldn't want to break with tradition. ;)

-shawn

Lmfao love it clutch you are the man. :roflmao:

Will tracking info be emailed when they ship?

Yes there will be emails with tracking numbers. We're having a bit of a back up due to weather today, so most shipping will start tomorrow.

-shawn

Weather? I didn't think there was weather in hollyweird?

Will tracking info be emailed when they ship?

Yes there will be emails with tracking numbers. We're having a bit of a back up due to weather today, so most shipping will start tomorrow.

-shawn

Weather? I didn't think there was weather in hollyweird?

That means its too f'n nice out to be bothered to be inside packing boxes! ;)