• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

Things are chugging along. By the end of today, we will have shipped 1/3 of the orders.

Thanks for being patient. Our whole crew is working 12 hour shifts to get orders done. And with all the other non MB orders from the holiday weekend, you can guess how busy we are.

-shawn

20141204_131614_zpsn5omsxjv.jpg

I definitely believe you guys are killing yourself I truly appreciate the info you guys rock. :sorry:

Now off to work my 12 hour shift also. lol

Things are chugging along. By the end of today, we will have shipped 1/3 of the orders.

Thanks for being patient. Our whole crew is working 12 hour shifts to get orders done. And with all the other non MB orders from the holiday weekend, you can guess how busy we are.

-shawn

20141204_131614_zpsn5omsxjv.jpg

I definitely believe you guys are killing yourself I truly appreciate the info you guys rock. :sorry:

Now off to work my 12 hour shift also. lol

+1 you guys rock

@bigclutch

Can you confirm for us how or what (if any) selection process took place for special items? How was the randomness of the random items determined? Just wondering.

Please thank everyone at the Skybound office and shipping center on behave of all of us in the "Official Skybound mystery box thread"! We appreciate all the hard work and I for one am looking forward to my box! :whee:

@bigclutch

Can you confirm for us how or what (if any) selection process took place for special items? How was the randomness of the random items determined? Just wondering.

Please thank everyone at the Skybound office and shipping center on behave of all of us in the "Official Skybound mystery box thread"! We appreciate all the hard work and I for one am looking forward to my box! :whee:

Thanks for the kind words.

Basically, we've broken into 3 teams; packing, processing and shipping. Everyone is working separately, so packing makes all the boxes and puts them in a quadrant. Processing team then sorts out the invoices and orders. Then shipping takes over and gets these out (our mail lady loves us).

Things are pretty random, we have lots of goodies.

-shawn

@bigclutch

Thanks for the kind words.

Basically, we've broken into 3 teams; packing, processing and shipping. Everyone is working separately, so packing makes all the boxes and puts them in a quadrant. Processing team then sorts out the invoices and orders. Then shipping takes over and gets these out (our mail lady loves us).

Things are pretty random, we have lots of goodies.

-shawn

Are the quadrants grouped by t-shirt sizes I assume?

Thanks for confirming the random level of randomness :)

Nice updates Shawn. Still want to see a box fort pic :P

Have to add thanks to the Skybound team for pulling together to get orders out. It can be a difficult time of year for a lot of places if they operate a policy where holiday renews in Jan. Quite a few Ppl could be burning leftover leave.

(thumbs u