• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Skybound Mystery Box Thread

823 posts in this topic

I didn't know about the free shipping when my orders where placed :(

emailed the shipping manager yesterday... waiting for a response :wishluck:

:preach: how is it that you're not a Skybound insider ?

I am ..I have no idea how i didn't get it :sorry:

Me too. I am an insider and paid $16 for shipping. Oh well I don't mind. $58 a box sounds good to me.

Me too. I am an insider and paid $16 for shipping. Oh well I don't mind. $58 a box sounds good to me.

check your SPAM file it was sent out like 2 weeks before Black Friday sale. You have to scroll down and then they mention the free shipping code. But if you rushed through it,you might of missed it.

Maybe Shawn likes me better and I'm the only one that got the email.....I think next year only the insiders should get the bonus material. :kidaround:

Maybe you should get an "insider" faction to shirt too meh

J/K

Who lives closest to the shipping warehouse?

I've been known to have psychic abilities (fact); if you PayPal me $50 I will attempt to identify the contents of your mystery box.

Fine Print: Psychic powers and clairvoyance service is not guaranteed. Money is non-refundable; pay at your own risk.

:jokealert:

Who lives closest to the shipping warehouse?

I've been known to have psychic abilities (fact); if you PayPal me $50 I will attempt to identify the contents of your mystery box.

Fine Print: Psychic powers and clairvoyance service is not guaranteed. Money is non-refundable; pay at your own risk.

:jokealert:

:roflmao:

Got four tracking numbers from a skybound email then an hour later I got an email from "shipping manager" showing one of the packages is being sent priority mail. Tracking number matches one sent by skybound.

Other three packages have not gotten a second notification?

Wonder if it means anything?

Got four tracking numbers from a skybound email then an hour later I got an email from "shipping manager" showing one of the packages is being sent priority mail. Tracking number matches one sent by skybound.

Other three packages have not gotten a second notification?

Wonder if it means anything?

The anticipation is killing me I need my tracking numbers. :ohnoez:?

Things are chugging along. By the end of today, we will have shipped 1/3 of the orders.

Thanks for being patient. Our whole crew is working 12 hour shifts to get orders done. And with all the other non MB orders from the holiday weekend, you can guess how busy we are.

-shawn

20141204_131614_zpsn5omsxjv.jpg