• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ontario Collectors Con 2015 is February 1st

6 posts in this topic

Ontario Collectors Con 2015 is February 1st at the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre – 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.ontariocollectorscon.com

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s and 90s toys and all the latest releases from today such as Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, Power Rangers, and tons of other toys, comics and collectibles.

WWE Hall of Famer Road Warrior Animal will be a guest at the 2015 Ontario Collectors Con. Along with Road Warrior Hawk, Animal was one-half of possibly the greatest tag team of all time: the Legion of Doom. Animal will be available for autographs & photos in face-paint with his trademark spiked shoulder pads.

How many dealers selling comics will be set up?

Jim

I'm not going this year. I went the last three years and set up one of those years.

It is not a comic show and I never end up buying anything. Lots of boxes of Drek though..