• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Update time.

If you spot any mistakes in my update please let me know.

Page 3

Capt. Marvel Jr. #115 GVG 3.0 $125 shipped

Chili #1 CGC 9.6 Highest certified copy of this SA Marvel first issue. There are only 3 copies in 9.6. The other 2 are locked away in private collections. $750 now $700 shipped worldwide. $250 will revert to Larry.

Page 6

NOVA #1 9.4 white $185 shipped US $195 shipped Canada. Book was Pressed

I'll offer three sets of the following two books for $50 shipped in the US. (2 sets are left) Books are Hardcovers of the GA Airboy and Canteen Kate

America's Best Comics #22 4.5 ow $175 now a steal at $125 to Larry (cover detached)

Page 7

Take any or all of these. All proceeds to the cause. Buyer pays postage

Buy them all and I will cover postage to the USA and discount to other places.

Warner Bros Animation Art 11 x 13 Huge Coffee Table book.

Special Edition with Cellophane cover (250 pages) vf (1997) $25

Hollywood Classics Maltese Falcon 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back cover

Hollywood Classics Citizen Kane 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back

Juline #2 Manga Graphic Novel $13 cover priced at $5

Sweet & Sensitive #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Your and My Secret #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Take all 3 for $12

VideoHounds Horror Show 540 pages - everything you wanted to know about the horror movies (still looks great but someone stabbed it with a pin about 50 times...next psycho in the works I guess...doesn't harm reading or anything though) $18 cover $6

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 1 (128 pages) (Chester Brown, Robert Crumb, Friedman, Groening, Dave Sim, Spiegleman among others) Fantagraphic $8

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 2 (128 pages) (Aragones, Campbell, Robert Crumb, Eisner among others) Fantagraphic $8

Big Book of Little Criminals (Gulacy, Quitely among others) 196 pages $15 cover $6

Blackhawk #96 Quality Comics (1956) Awesome Shark Cover! Fine + $65.00 Shipped

Page 12

How 'bout these 2 copies for $500 shipped anywhere. Or best offer (minimum offer $400)

Or take one book for $250 (or best offer...mimimum $200)!

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 121 9.0 W

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 122 9.0 OWW Faint date stamp vertically in "T" of THOR

Page 14

This book is up on ComicLink but I'd rather see it sell here to help Larry out.

Highest certified copy and 1 of only 3 with the other 2 in private collections as well. SA Marvel romance at its best. My Love #1 9.6 $750 now $700

Page 18

shipping within USA, split everywhere else - I'll throw in some extras if any of these are purchased within the next 24hours

Sandman Sand Globe, purchased from ComicalGems but was damaged and now Sandman is loose and on the wrong side, still displays nicely $50

Page 20

New Avengers 1 SS CGC 9.8 Spider-man by Danny Miki Shipping covered in the US.

SDCC 2014 Hallmark exclusives

Wampa $75 shipped

add on an extra $5 each for international

6 Original 1978 BSG figures.

Starbuck is missing one arm.. But I believe the capes are the Keys with these.

Free shipping in North America ...AND ....

YOU name the price .... yup....

I will also donate 50% EXTRA up to $30 on top YOUR BIN price .....

Page 22

PVC Figure of Arisia never opened in the box and shipped to who is nice enough to help the fund.Take it for $30.00 shipped to you with care

Skypink's gift concierge service - send moola and Sharon sends books to Larry to read.

Doc Savage books. 2 sets left. $15 each

1. Two Golden Press Star Trek books, I think I won them in one of the Christmas raffles, they are in really nice shape. $25 for the pair, shipped and wrapped.

4.The BIG Big Little Book $20

Page 24

some walking dead items, shipping in USA is free, international we will split it

all items are brand new, unused, calendar is sealed

Michonne 2XL $15

Walking Dead Calendar $12 Now $10 ($5 if you buy all 3 shirts)

Page 27

2013 $20 Superman Coin from Canada. "Shield" (Red box) $150 shipped anywhere.

2013 $20 Superman Coin from Canada. "Man of Steel" (White box) $150 shipped anywhere.

Page 29

Captain America appreciation lot! $50 shipped! All proceeds to Larry of course.

Captain America 141 - 8.0, printers crease / pencil back cover

Captain America 149 - 8.5

Captain America 157 - 8.5, spine roll, nice fresh copy.

Captain America 167 - 8.0

Captain America 221 - 8.0

Captain America 224 - 8.5

Avengers 19 - 3.0, brittle, spine tears mid book.

Avengers 29 - 4.5, arrival date in pen front cover, tape pull

Page 30

I'll pick up the shipping world wide. 100% goes to Larry. $35 each or all three for $100

Ender's Game: Battle School #1 CGC 9.8

Amazing Spider-man 526 CGC 9.6

Youngblood 0 CGC 9.6

Page 32

Thor 189 - NM- - $30 shipped

Page 34

Complete set of the hardcover Flash Gordon newspaper strip by Alex Raymond. Checker published these in the early 2000s and they cover the 1934-45 time period. $100 shipped in the US, all funds to Larry.

Showcase #34 (fr) 1st Atom. Cover is detached from bottom staple. Complete, but just generally rough. Could we have $75 shipped?

Not sure if we are still doing requests but I have two that I would like to throw out. Willing to pay 125% of GPA via 2 or 3 monthly payments directly to Larry for 1.8-3.0 X-Men #1 Blue label. Similarly, I'd be willing to pay 125% of GPA via 3 or 4 monthly payments directly to Larry for a 2.0-3.5 Journey into Mystery 83 Blue Label.

I'm thinking it might be unlikely to find someone willing to donate key books like these. Would this work if the seller got 100% or 90% or whatever of GPA and the difference would go to Larry?

Not sure if we are still doing requests but I have two that I would like to throw out. Willing to pay 125% of GPA via 2 or 3 monthly payments directly to Larry for 1.8-3.0 X-Men #1 Blue label. Similarly, I'd be willing to pay 125% of GPA via 3 or 4 monthly payments directly to Larry for a 2.0-3.5 Journey into Mystery 83 Blue Label.

I'm thinking it might be unlikely to find someone willing to donate key books like these. Would this work if the seller got 100% or 90% or whatever of GPA and the difference would go to Larry?

Earlier I posted a WTB New Mutants 98 in this thread paying 110% of GPA to Larry. Is there someone who will sell me a NM98 for GPA and we'll each donate 10% of the selling price to Larry?

I've got 2 1 copy of Sex #1 ECCC variant CGC 9.8 that I'll donate. $40 $30 each shipped in the US with 100% going to Larry

Sex1aECCC98front_zps2203f7c7.jpg

I would really love to move these for Larry, so how about $30 each shipped? That's less than the cost of shipping and slabbing folks!

EDIT: 1 remaining

Ok we're down to $25 shipped. Someone take this book off my hands! Sold!

I've got 2 1 copy of Sex #1 ECCC variant CGC 9.8 that I'll donate. $40 $30 each shipped in the US with 100% going to Larry

I would really love to move these for Larry, so how about $30 each shipped? That's less than the cost of shipping and slabbing folks!

Ok we're down to $25 shipped. Someone take this book off my hands!

:takeit:

OK, I spoke to Larry and read him all the nice comments.

Larry said to thank everyone for their comments and that he feels much better having heard them.

He's OK with our keeping the thread open.

So I can say feel free to post more tonight or tomorrow.

I'm going to sign off for tonight and we will catch up on invoices in the am, but I did want to post the total received so far which is

$8250 (worship)(worship)

Larry said to thank everyone for their comments and that he feels much better having heard them.

I'm going to sign off for tonight and we will catch up on invoices in the am, but I did want to post the total received so far which is

$8250 (worship)(worship)

Fantastic :applause:

th_sands81cgc92a.jpg th_sands81cgc92b.jpg th_sands81cgc92c.jpg th_sands81cgc92d.jpg

Sugar and Spike 81 CGC 9.2, CROW pages, $60 shipped in U.S. ($10 discount on shipping elsewhere.)

:news: SOLD! :news:

All to Larry.

Ok we're down to $25 shipped. Someone take this book off my hands!

:takeit:

^^

Larry should not feel bad at all-- but I know exactly how he feels. I don't know Larry but I know how well regarded he is here and that's enough for me. So by all means, keep it going.

Anyway, running around trying to find things of interest for the cause-- here are two great books--

TIMELY INC (Marvel) Classic Marvel Era characters done by todays creators HC NM with Dustjacket-- $40 Retail

HELLBOY Masks and Monsters - Minor wear, but still solid. Softcover $18

Take 'em both for $25 shipped in the USA, all proceeds to Larry and I'll cover the shipping. Outside the US I'll split the shipping with you. SOLD

BOOKS.jpg

Larry should not feel bad at all-- but I know exactly how he feels. I don't know Larry but I know how well regarded he is here and that's enough for me. So by all means, keep it going.

Anyway, running around trying to find things of interest for the cause-- here are two great books--

TIMELY INC (Marvel) Classic Marvel Era characters done by todays creators HC NM with Dustjacket-- $40 Retail

HELLBOY Masks and Monsters - Minor wear, but still solid. Softcover $18

Take 'em both for $25 shipped in the USA, all proceeds to Larry and I'll cover the shipping. Outside the US I'll split the shipping with you.

BOOKS.jpg

I'll take these.

$8250 (worship)(worship)

Shar, that is great news! Larry has been very forthcoming in threads like this to assist other boardies. I am so happy he has realized that the same spirit in which he gave is also the same spirit in which he can receive.

PS - :hi: Doiby!

$8250 (worship)(worship)

Fantastic :applause:

:cloud9:

Larry, I know you're seeing this thread....... get your butt well Soldier :sumo: ..... and NO Nurse mashing...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u