• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

My Love #1 9.6 $750 now $700 ($250 goes to Larry) :takeit:

:applause:

anyone want to take the Chili 1 9.6 :baiting: Highest certified copy, 1 of only 3 and a pedigree to boot.

same deal as with my love. $250 to Larry.

Both books well below cost but so what. $500 will go to Larry if both sell.

2-1.jpg

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=25973498

Got this gal up @ mycomicshop.com for consignment: TMNT #1 (1st print) CGC 9.2 Universal. She's priced right around GPA and $500 (roughly 10%) of the proceeds will go to Larry.

This was one of my prized possessions and the only reason she's for sale is so that I can upgrade (Hopefully to a 9.8 :cloud9:) before the prices get more out of hand.

Also as per Conan of mycomicshop.com there's no buyer's premium of 3% if you contact and pay via check or bank transfer:

I can save you the 3%--for a book that expensive, we prefer that buyers pay via money order or bank transfer, and if you're doing that I'll waive the 3% buyer's premium.

So you've got two good causes: enable my crackfiend-like comic collecting addiction & help Larry simultaneously. :thumbsup:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=25973498

Got this gal up @ mycomicshop.com for consignment: TMNT #1 (1st print) CGC 9.2 Universal. She's priced right around GPA and $500 (roughly 10%) of the proceeds will go to Larry.

This was one of my prized possessions and the only reason she's for sale is so that I can upgrade (Hopefully to a 9.8 :cloud9:) before the prices get more out of hand.

Also as per Conan of mycomicshop.com there's no buyer's premium of 3% if you contact and pay via check or bank transfer:

I can save you the 3%--for a book that expensive, we prefer that buyers pay via money order or bank transfer, and if you're doing that I'll waive the 3% buyer's premium.

So you've got two good causes: enable my crackfiend-like comic collecting addiction & help Larry simultaneously. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Dan...that is VERY generous of you...and good luck with the sale (worship)

(but it's definitely a boy comic, not a "gal";) ;)

Up for purchase is 5 Valiant pre-Unity Harbinger slabs.

Harbinger #2 CGC 9.8

Harbinger #3 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #5 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #6 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #7 CGC 9.8

All for $160 shipped.

IMG_9558_zpsf9a850d0.jpg

I want to try something a little different here.

I need a reading copy of X-Men 111. I will send $20 to Larry for the most beat up copy available (I do want a cover though). You can drop it in a manilla envelope with a few stamps on it and send it out as cheaply as possible.

There are a couple on ebay I could probably pick up for around 5-10 bucks shipped but I figure this is better way to pick one up.

If this want list item is inappropriate for this thread or has broken enough rules and anyone objects then I will remove it.

If not then remember, the most beat up copy wins!

I need a reading copy of X-Men 111. I will send $20 to Larry for the most beat up copy available (I do want a cover though). You can drop it in a manilla envelope with a few stamps on it and send it out as cheaply as possible.

There are a couple on ebay I could probably pick up for around 5-10 bucks shipped but I figure this is better way to pick one up.

If this want list item is inappropriate for this thread or has broken enough rules and anyone objects then I will remove it.

If not then remember, the most beat up copy wins!

This is a great idea.

I'll suggest the same. I'll pay (prices include shipping) $15 for one envelope with one of these, $35 for an envelope with two of these, $55 for an envelope with 3 of these, and $90 for an envelope with all 4.

Most of these can be had in beat-up versions for $5-10 but this is a better way to get to read them.

I'm looking to read these: Xmen 98, Thor 159, Superman 158, and JLA29.

Just throw in beat-up but readable and complete copies with cover into an envelope. I'm in Europe so just throw into an envelope and send in the cheapest way.

And - I'll pay another $140 for all 4 plus a complete but beat-up copy of Action comics 71.

Jungle Comics #153

A nice copy with a small piece (about 1/2 inch) off the lower spine and some slight tanning inside.

This is donated by myself courtesy of Whomerjay who sent it to me in a mystery box with a note on it saying I could donate it:) (I think Ray knows me;) I was going to donate it as a raffle prize but I think it can do more good here. It's in the VG/F range

$50 all to Larry.

Shipped free in the US, shipped anywhere else for an additional $7 donation to Larry.

20141207_122142.jpg20141207_122151.jpg

SOLD

If not then remember, the most beat up copy wins![/size]

This is a great idea.

I'll suggest the same. I'll pay (prices include shipping) $15 for one envelope with one of these, $35 for an envelope with two of these, $55 for an envelope with 3 of these, and $90 for an envelope with all 4.

Most of these can be had in beat-up versions for $5-10 but this is a better way to get to read them.

I'm looking to read these: Xmen 98, Thor 159, Superman 158, and JLA29.

Just throw in beat-up but readable and complete copies with cover into an envelope. I'm in Europe so just throw into an envelope and send in the cheapest way.

And - I'll pay another $140 for all 4 plus a complete but beat-up copy of Action comics 71.

Cool. If this works out we may need a new thread: Larry's Thread: The Want List Variant 1:500

Jungle Comics #153

A nice copy with a small piece (about 1/2 inch) off the lower spine and some slight tanning inside.

This is donated by myself courtesy of Whomerjay who sent it to me in a mystery box with a note on it saying I could donate it:) (I think Ray knows me;) I was going to donate it as a raffle prize but I think it can do more good here. It's in the VG/F range

$50 all to Larry.

Shipped free in the US, shipped anywhere else for an additional $7 donation to Larry.

:takeit:

Jungle Comics #153

$50 all to Larry.

Sold! Thank you! (worship)

OK, looking at items paid and unpaid, I think we are about $350 short of $10k, I was aiming for $12, but $10k is very very excellent...:) so

if you have things you were "planning" on donating, this would be the perfect time!

:foryou:

All proceeds to Larry:

Thor 189 - NM- - $30 shipped

Thor189B_zps9e687740.jpg

Lets drop this to $25 shipped to help get some cash for a good cause.

All proceeds to Larry:

Thor 189 - NM- - $30 shipped

Thor189B_zps9e687740.jpg

Lets drop this to $25 shipped to help get some cash for a good cause.

Let's get this thing up to $10K!

^^

Update

This SHOULD be up to date, if I messed up, please let me know:_)

Page 3

Capt. Marvel Jr. #115 GVG 3.0 $125 shipped

Chili #1 CGC 9.6 Highest certified copy of this SA Marvel first issue. There are only 3 copies in 9.6. The other 2 are locked away in private collections. $750 now $700 shipped worldwide. $250 will revert to Larry.

Page 6

NOVA #1 9.4 white $185 shipped US $195 shipped Canada. Book was Pressed

I'll offer three sets of the following two books for $50 shipped in the US. (2 sets are left) Books are Hardcovers of the GA Airboy and Canteen Kate

Page 7

Take any or all of these. All proceeds to the cause. Buyer pays postage

Buy them all and I will cover postage to the USA and discount to other places.

Warner Bros Animation Art 11 x 13 Huge Coffee Table book.

Special Edition with Cellophane cover (250 pages) vf (1997) $25

Hollywood Classics Maltese Falcon 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back cover

Hollywood Classics Citizen Kane 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back

Juline #2 Manga Graphic Novel $13 cover priced at $5

Sweet & Sensitive #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Your and My Secret #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Take all 3 for $12

VideoHounds Horror Show 540 pages - everything you wanted to know about the horror movies (still looks great but someone stabbed it with a pin about 50 times...next psycho in the works I guess...doesn't harm reading or anything though) $18 cover $6

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 1 (128 pages) (Chester Brown, Robert Crumb, Friedman, Groening, Dave Sim, Spiegleman among others) Fantagraphic $8

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 2 (128 pages) (Aragones, Campbell, Robert Crumb, Eisner among others) Fantagraphic $8

Big Book of Little Criminals (Gulacy, Quitely among others) 196 pages $15 cover $6

Page 12

How 'bout these 2 copies for $500 shipped anywhere. Or best offer (minimum offer $400)

Or take one book for $250 (or best offer...mimimum $200)!

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 121 9.0 W

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 122 9.0 OWW Faint date stamp vertically in "T" of THOR

[

Page 18

shipping within USA, split everywhere else - I'll throw in some extras if any of these are purchased within the next 24hours

Sandman Sand Globe, purchased from ComicalGems but was damaged and now Sandman is loose and on the wrong side, still displays nicely $50

Page 20

SDCC 2014 Hallmark exclusives

Wampa $75 shipped

add on an extra $5 each for international

6 Original 1978 BSG figures.

Starbuck is missing one arm.. But I believe the capes are the Keys with these.

Free shipping in North America ...AND ....

YOU name the price .... yup....

I will also donate 50% EXTRA up to $30 on top YOUR BIN price .....

Page 22

PVC Figure of Arisia never opened in the box and shipped to who is nice enough to help the fund.Take it for $30.00 shipped to you with care

Page 24

some walking dead items, shipping in USA is free, international we will split it

all items are brand new, unused, calendar is sealed

Michonne 2XL $15

Walking Dead Calendar $12 ($5 if you buy all 3 shirts)

page 20

Sugar and Spike 81 CGC 9.2 $60

page 21

Kingdom Come 1997 NM $25