• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Hey Sharon, hope everyone is feeling better at the home. Do you have any more of those $15 gifts of comics to send to Larry? If so, i'll take one, if not I'll take one. Send me an invoice either way for one. I am sure nobody would want any of the drek I collect. :)

Hey Sharon, hope everyone is feeling better at the home. Do you have any more of those $15 gifts of comics to send to Larry? If so, i'll take one, if not I'll take one. Send me an invoice either way for one. I am sure nobody would want any of the drek I collect. :)

Sorry, I just got back, i will send an invoice...and I have enough reading material to send about 4 large boxes of $15 gift of comics...and more than enough cards...I must have at least 40 cards.

If I have to empty a bookcase, i'll do it, lol...so ...the answer is yes;)

Promise to catch up shortly.

:applause:

I need to leave and my helpers are either sick in bed, working or preparing for blizzards, so I'll send out an invoices (including this one) when I get back...thank you!

Can we get an updated list. I'll either buy something or $$donate$$.

Yes, of course:) thanks

I need to leave and my helpers are either sick in bed, working or preparing for blizzards, so I'll send out an invoices (including this one) when I get back...thank you!

Where does one find the paypal account to donate to? hm

I never met Larry but must be one heck of a guy- the generosity is overwhelming and sense of community which is rare to see in this day in age. I applaud you all
He is. We met about 3 years ago at NYCC. My wife and I were just leaving, when Larry came over to introduce himself. We had a short chat, mainly because I couldn't stand the crowd no more. If we meet up again Larry, lunch is on me. :hi:

Just ask and I'll send it to you...like I'm gong to do for you, now;)

Just ask and I'll send it to you...like I'm gong to do for you, now;)

:whistle:

:foryou:

I will throw in another $50 if someone gives Greggy a kick in the nads at the next comic con. I'm sure that will make Larry smile. :grin:

He's the one who is always asking people to kick others, lol....

and you'd have to be pretty tall to kick Greggy....or very very short .

I will throw in another $50 if someone gives Greggy a kick in the nads at the next comic con. I'm sure that will make Larry smile. :grin:

He's the one who is always asking people to kick others, lol....

and you'd have to be pretty tall to kick Greggy....or very very short .

You can only kick him when his eyes are open.

Working on a list now. Just got home from work sorrry