• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the "specials"?

29 posts in this topic

Ya knew someone was going to be a wise-@ss. smirk.gif

So this is CGC?! And here I thought they were a big company with hundreds of employees. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

7374_19907_1.jpg

Comics Guaranty, LLC graders and staff in the grading room five years after their inception.

I actually am in that picture. You see I have the power to turn myself invisible. I'm siting in that black seat. yay.gif

Ya knew someone was going to be a wise-@ss. smirk.gif

So this is CGC?! And here I thought they were a big company with hundreds of employees. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

7374_19907_1.jpg

Comics Guaranty, LLC graders and staff in the grading room five years after their inception.

I actually am in that picture. You see I have the power to turn myself invisible. I'm siting in that black seat. yay.gif

Ok the truth is this. The real reason I'm not in that photo is that I was in the parking lot putting a second coat of wax on Steve's car. frown.gif

From what I say, it was some giveaways at the cons, and a reduced submission price. The problem was the reduction was not as much as the 20% discount from Heritage or Metro that you can use at the cons (not for onsite grading).

If there is something different, I would like to know.

CGC is celebrating its 5th year anniversary! In honor of this event CGC will be offering the following discounts and giveaways at all conventions during the month of February:

Discounts:

Moderns:

2 Books – $16/book

3-9 Books – $15.50/book (normally $16/book)

10+ Books – 14.50/book (normally $15/book)

Standards:

$45/book (normally $49/book)

Express:

$74/book (normally $79/book)

Giveaways:

Every person who submits comics to CGC at February conventions will be entered into a random drawing. There will be 5 prizes* given out after every show.

1st prize – Free 1 year Collector's Society Membership and 1 free Standard Submission.

2nd prize – Free 1 year Collector's Society Membership

3rd prize – 1 Free Express Submission

4th prize – 1 Free Standard Submission

5th prize – 1 Free Economy Submission

*Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value.