• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nazi Monsters

89 posts in this topic

cap28_zps8d69139a.jpg

awesome!!! and since the Jayman referred to your sigline which I agree is the ultimate real life baddie did anyone here pick up that MMC #46 with the detached split cover?!! It was right in my wheelhouse but I fell short and was at work when it ended :(

cap28_zps8d69139a.jpg

awesome!!! and since the Jayman referred to your sigline which I agree is the ultimate real life baddie did anyone here pick up that MMC #46 with the detached split cover?!! It was right in my wheelhouse but I fell short and was at work when it ended :(

It went REALLY cheap!

cap28_zps8d69139a.jpg

It went REALLY cheap!

I see that :pullhair: missed opportunity doh!

cap28_zps8d69139a.jpg

It went REALLY cheap!

Theres always the next one: two books I missed opportunities on in the spring popped up later in the year( and they were better copies to boot!). Exception, not the rule, especially for esoteric books like the ones you, like me, seem to be interested in, but you'll get a copy one day. Great thread by the way (thumbs u

cap28_zps8d69139a.jpg

It went REALLY cheap!

Theres always the next one: two books I missed opportunities on in the spring popped up later in the year( and they were better copies to boot!). Exception, not the rule, especially for esoteric books like the ones you, like me, seem to be interested in, but you'll get a copy one day. Great thread by the way (thumbs u

thanks Corey buddy!! I share the same optimistic outlook!! :grin: