• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Last year no one chose my raffle donation so I'm in the Secret Santa where the poor guy will be forced to accept my spoonerific offering -- sent with love.

That list of raffle items is impressive. I saw several things I'd love to get (and yes, as always, greggy, yours will be first).

-- Joanna

Greggy has never heard, "yours will be first", ever in his life from a member of the opposite sex. Quite a number of guys, yes, but never a woman.

lol I hear he's looking for a wife too. :wishluck:

Looking for a wife or looking to be a wife

Got any pics of you wearing the apron this summer?

:ohm

Last year no one chose my raffle donation so I'm in the Secret Santa where the poor guy will be forced to accept my spoonerific offering -- sent with love.

That list of raffle items is impressive. I saw several things I'd love to get (and yes, as always, greggy, yours will be first).

-- Joanna

Greggy has never heard, "yours will be first", ever in his life from a member of the opposite sex. Quite a number of guys, yes, but never a woman.

lol I hear he's looking for a wife too. :wishluck:

Looking for a wife or looking to be a wife

Got any pics of you wearing the apron this summer?

:ohm

I sent him a Green Lantern apron that I got from Bedrock City Comics, Houston's finest shop, for his Christmas secret santa giftie thingie last year

Packed up my secret Santa gift today, ready for mailing on Monday! Now I can take a detailed look at all the stuff I've got no shot at winning in the raffle!

Don't give up hope... you have just as much chance as anybody else to be picked #1 overall. It is a raffle after all.

The little girl (who's probably a almost teenager by now hm ) draws the names out of a hat