• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

:bump:

:acclaim:2014 OFFICIAL HOLIDAY RAFFLE RANKING FORM :acclaim:

Please go to the link provided and enter your RANKINGS. I suggest you open the RANKING FORM in one browser window and the RAFFLE PRIZE LIST THREAD in another window. (The Raffle Prizes are located at the beginning of this thread.) Don't forget to hit SUBMIT at the bottom of the form.

There are 128 RAFFLE PRIZES currently.

NOTE: You DO NOT NEED TO RANK all 128 entries although you can certainly do that if you are so inclined. Probably 30-40 is all you need. If you do not have any RANKINGS on file when your turn comes up though, we will give you FIVE MINUTES in real time to get your rankings in. This is why we ask for your email and phone number as we will contact you if your turn comes up and you have no more rankings on file.

Good luck everyone! May you finally get your hands on greggy's package. :wishluck:

RANKING FORM:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pNzphPiB4WKodlnDfrVzXQ

RAFFLE PRIZE THREAD:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8218721#Post8218721

Umm was the form supposed to be sent to us?

There's a link in this thread.

Page 29

I only have 7 pages. :gossip:

doh!

He hates everybody and has most of them on ignore :grin::baiting:

And with the early returns in, exit polling shows that Lot 1: Greggy's Mystery Box (Donated by: greggy) is in the lead for most selected Raffle Prize with 89% of all respondents choosing his prize.

Honorable mentions:

In Sole Place for Second:

Lot 42. Mystery Box (Donated by: Shadroch)

Tied for Third:

Lot 30. Holiday Mystery Boxes - Yep 1 person getting at least two boxes, more if they were good this year (Donated by: comicalgems)

Lot 48. Spider-Woman #1 9.8 White Pages (Donated by: Hado)

Lot 55. The Complete Maus never read + some surprise extras (Donated by: Ares)

Lot 70. House of Secrets 88 CGC 7.5 (Donated by: mikenyc)

Lot 99. Sckao Mystery Box - The Mystery is when it arrives and how often! \:D (Donated by: sckao)

The smart choosers should stay away of greggy's box and dive into sckao's.

Trust me, it's real and it's terrific. :headbang:

I'm going to nutsack kick you in Calgary

I love how Sharon's donations are colored purple! lol

Awww...that was cute, Shin:) thank you! :foryou:

I'm going to have to add some mystery stuff to the Little people to make them more popular;) I found them at Target and bought one set for me and one for the raffle, I thought they were adorable. So if it goes to a US boarder, it will be sent in a flat rate priority box with extras, if it's out of the country, depends on weight.

The gift card is what it is, lol...an extra:)

The smart choosers should stay away of greggy's box and dive into sckao's.

Trust me, it's real and it's terrific. :headbang:

I'm going to nutsack kick you in Calgary

I've had experienced seen won (that should be safe;) both of them....and ...I'm not talking;)