• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I believe the form will be used unless you are in the thread and announce that you want to do your pick live.

If someone says they're going to pick live, and then their turn is up, they will be allowed the 5 minute grace to announce their choice. If they're silent, then it reverts back to their form they filled out.

If they didn't fill out a form, then they get the lowest numbered prize available.

(I think)

I believe the form will be used unless you are in the thread and announce that you want to do your pick live.

If someone says they're going to pick live, and then their turn is up, they will be allowed the 5 minute grace to announce their choice. If they're silent, then it reverts back to their form they filled out.

If they didn't fill out a form, then they get the lowest numbered prize available.

(I think)

Perfecto!

Our new holiday elves, Patrick and Logan, have done an amazing job and selected the raffle drawing order!!

The video will be released tomorrow.

Thanks again to our new Holiday Raffle elves.

Get those forms in soon.

GG

Please tell Patrick & Logan "done deal". They'll know what it means. Good luck with that "random" order! Fingers crossed here! :)

A public announcement.

If your Secret Santa recipient has not received their gift from you, your raffle prize win will be held until they do.

If your Secret Santa recipient does not receive their gift, your raffle prize win will be their gift.

Thanks

GG

6073E114-2250-4347-BA2F-FFB9ACCCD48D_zpslww17pzf.jpg

(thumbs u

94 People have submitted Ranking Forms. Please get your Ranking Forms in! :makepoint:

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pNzphPiB4WKodlnDfrVzXQ

Did you find my dupe number? (shrug)

No problem. You missed submitting a #9 and had TWO #29s. (thumbs u

19 People have not submitted a Ranking Form.

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=pNzphPiB4WKodlnDfrVzXQ

ajulliay

Alex H

bghkoyama

boboset

Bomfy

chris s.

comicbookguy

comicdoc

david merryweather

fuggit

godquest

gsims718

hdiddy8706

jacey

jaydee

jazzno

jsilverjanet

larryw7

madsports

maloney414

mccollect

palamas

peter palmer

silver

technovoodoo

thb

thermal

tony s (Not Participating)

Okay, Gift_Guardian hasn't chimed in yet, but I just wanted to give everyone a Heads Up and give people as much advance notice as possible.

The VIDEOS and WINNING RAFFLE WINNERS list will be posted at 2pm Pacific Time TOMORROW, Saturday, December 27th.

The Actual Raffle Winners Prize Draw will start at 3pm Pacific Time.

It will continue until we have cycled through the entire 120 Raffle Participant List.

(We will be starting early so we can finish up at a decent time.)